The league in question is a fun, casual league I've been involved with for probably 8 years. My bud decided he'd had enough last year and turned the league over to me.
We've got at least one spot open, with the potential for several more, as a handful of our owners haven't gotten back to me yet.
Please let me know if you are interested and we will fill the teams on a first come, first served basis. Please only offer to join if you will be active - the one spot that is for sure open was newly filled and ghosted the league almost immediately.
Anyways, thanks, leave a post if interested. If there is a team open you will receive a PM from me regarding filling it.
- 12 team 5x5 roto league (R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, Ks, SV, ERA, WHIP)
- $30 buy-in via Leaguesafe
- 1st place wins $200, 2nd place $70, 3rd place $30
- Waivers via FAAB ($300 budget, $1 minimum bid)
- 4 keepers max, no cost, no limits, keepers replace first 4 picks if kept