NBC Sports Edge Forums

Colston for McNabb?

fitz22415

team B in sig..i will have d. jackson and d. avery to fill in for colston...i am essentially trading because brees is on his bye week and i have to win this week (dude i'm playing is in first in my division by 2 games), but looking at the future matchups mcnabb would start over brees on my team because of the matchups in week 13 vs. arizona and week 17 vs. dallas as well...is this deal worth making?

guy i'm playing's team : warner, forte, r.williams, holt, fitzgerald, breaston, witten

team B in sig..i will have d. jackson and d. avery to fill in for colston...i am essentially trading because brees is on his bye week and i have to win this week (dude i'm playing is in first in my division by 2 games), but looking at the future matchups mcnabb would start over brees on my team because of the matchups in week 13 vs. arizona and week 17 vs. dallas as well...is this deal worth making?

guy i'm playing's team : warner, forte, r.williams, holt, fitzgerald, breaston, witten

Benching Brees in wwek 14 and 17?? I could not bring myself to ever bench Brees regardless of the matchup. Keep Colston.

Archived