NBC Sports Edge Forums

Folk vs. Rackers

Spina

Folk or Rackers  

5 members have voted

1. 1. which kicker

• Nick Folk @ Wash (sunday night)
    • Neil Rackers @ Seattle

Crucial game this weekend, and I'm not to sure what the right play would be with my kickers.

I'm going up against Romo and I have Terrell Owens. So do I go with Folk and get a total of 7pts/per Terrell TD and have Romo get only 5pts/per TD with Folk's extra point with the chance of stealing a few Field Goals here and there? Or do I go with a Neil Rackers, on a High-Powered Offense, in what should be a high scoring game against a struggling Seattle Defense?

So:

Sunday Night Game

Terrell Owens

Nick Folk

vs.

Tony Romo

or

Terrell Owens

vs.

Tony Romo

with Rackers having already played against Seattle earlier in the day.

Extremely concused as to what would best benefit team Master Mind, so any and all input or suggests would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Crucial game this weekend, and I'm not to sure what the right play would be with my kickers.

I'm going up against Romo and I have Terrell Owens. So do I go with Folk and get a total of 7pts/per Terrell TD and have Romo get only 5pts/per TD with Folk's extra point with the chance of stealing a few Field Goals here and there? Or do I go with a Neil Rackers, on a High-Powered Offense, in what should be a high scoring game against a struggling Seattle Defense?

So:

Sunday Night Game

Terrell Owens

Nick Folk

vs.

Tony Romo

or

Terrell Owens

vs.

Tony Romo

with Rackers having already played against Seattle earlier in the day.

Extremely concused as to what would best benefit team Master Mind, so any and all input or suggests would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I chose Folk @ WAS....should be a tough game so i could see some FGA's...

help me

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?&amp...e=show&st=0

Archived