NBC Sports Edge Forums

I Need Help With My WR's for Week 13!

ChiroGuyDC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would sit Royal. The Denver players that will be most successful against the Jets D are Scheffler and Stokley. Royal isn't really the "short passes over the middle" guy. If you really think the Jets pass D is that putrid (I don't), sit Bowe vs. Nmandi.

bench either Bowe or Braylon, with Bowe more likely to score on a short TD, bench Braylon. Indy is great against the Pass, look what they did to AJ a few weeks ago

I would sit Royal. The Denver players that will be most successful against the Jets D are Scheffler and Stokley. Royal isn't really the "short passes over the middle" guy. If you really think the Jets pass D is that putrid (I don't), sit Bowe vs. Nmandi.

Don't sit Bowe. He gets 10 plus targets a game and he has done well against the Raiders, 5-90 earlier this year

I would sit Royal, Broncos are struggling and play much better at home plus the Jets got it going on right now.

Just generally curious...how come no one (including fantasy experts) mentions that Bowe has already played the Raiders this year and had 6 catches for 90 yards? Short of a TD that's a pretty good fantasy day, what's all the fear about?

Edit: I see someone else mentioned it too. It's almost like an unspoken secret that Bowe has already performed against Nnamdi.

Great advice! It seems like most comments swayed towards Edwards being benched, as well as a few for Bowe. Then it was recognized that Bowe already had a great game against the Raiders earlier this year (6/90).

Now it's been reported that Royal will be questionable and a game-time decision vs the Jets.

How does everyone feel about sitting Edwards, Bowe or Royal?

I'm thinking Royal is a better bet to sit now...HELP!

Archived