NBC Sports Edge Forums

Scheffler or Z. Miller?

cooperbh

I agree with the above, Miller is a gamble for 1-2 big passes, but other than that, the OAK pass game is atrocious. Scheffler does have a little risk involved, but Denver is all about the pass, so he should definitely get the looks, especially if Royal is out of the lineup. I'd go with Scheff.

Thanks for the help on mine as well.

It was looking great around 4:00pm yesterday after Chris Johnson had just netted me a cool 26 points. But by 11:30 last night, my opponent's Westbrook had turned that lead into a 12 point deficit. Now it looks like I'm gonna need every point I can get and I can ill afford another stinker from Scheff.

Do I take the safe 5-10 points from Miller against KC, or gamble on a 0-20 point game from Scheff against the Jets?

I think this is a great way of thinking about it, but it depends on how much risk you are taking on your other choices. Without knowing more, I would take Scheffler because of the upside, and I don't even know that I would say Miller gets a safe 5-10.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=109878

I think this is a great way of thinking about it, but it depends on how much risk you are taking on your other choices. Without knowing more, I would take Scheffler because of the upside, and I don't even know that I would say Miller gets a safe 5-10.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=109878

Actually, Miller has gotten at least six points in 7 of his last 8 games in my league scoring system (.5 PPR,) with an 18 pointer thrown in there along the way. Plus, he has a pretty sweet matchup this week against a KC defense that has given up less than 7 points to TEs only once in their last 8 games.

My dilemma stems from not knowing what has been going on with Scheff. He just doesn't seem to be utilized very much recently, for whatever reason. Any Broncos fans know what the deal is with this guy?

Archived