Jay Bruce

Willy Taveras

Mike Cameron

Alex Gordon

Bench:

Ryan Theriot

Bengie Molina

Edwin Encarnacion

Sweet, man. I'm using fantasy games to try to immerse myself in baseball. Many people like it but I couldn't get into it...hopefully this gets me there.

Sweet, man. I'm using fantasy games to try to immerse myself in baseball. Many people like it but I couldn't get into it...hopefully this gets me there.

Dude, same here! nice.

Yeah, after looking at your team your lacking a little bit in the pitcher area... you need those guys to play to their full potential. Other then that though it pretty solid.

I read something before the draft and it said to not worry so much about starting pitching as someone could come out of nowhere and I could scoop him up. Plus other guys could heat up, too. So I grabbed guys I knew were good, like Haren and Harden, and took other guys.

I'm a football fanatic, now I'm just trying to get into baseball...

I'm a football fanatic, now I'm just trying to get into baseball...

It'll happen, believe me. I was a fan as a kid who kind of parted ways long ago. Got into my first league two years ago and I was back almost instantly. Fantasy baseball has surpassed fantasy football for me because there's something going on EVERY day instead of just on the weekend.

The key is to be engaged. Check in every single day. Keep up with the news on your players. Tinker with your team. I finished second in my first ever league -- not because I knew much going into it, but because I immersed myself in it. And check in here with the Baseball Talk Forum frequently. Very little if anything gets by the people here. B)

The key is to be engaged. Check in every single day. Keep up with the news on your players. Tinker with your team. I finished second in my first ever league -- not because I knew much going into it, but because I immersed myself in it. And check in here with the Baseball Talk Forum frequently. Very little if anything gets by the people here. B)

Word up! :)

Pretty good job FUM. Like others have said, your pitching is your potential armor *****, but you've got a nice balance of power and speed in your offense.

P:

Dan Haren

Rich Harden

Joba Chamberlain

Ricky Nolasco

Heath Bell

Joey Devine

George Sherrill

John Maine

Andy Sonnanstine

Starters:

Ryan Doumit

Adrian Gonzalez

Ian Kinsler

Aramis Ramirez

Jose Reyes

Kelly Johnson

Chris Davis

Carlos Quentin

Ryan Ludwick

Jay Bruce

Willy Taveras

Mike Cameron

Alex Gordon

Bench:

Ryan Theriot

Bengie Molina

Edwin Encarnacion

Very good team you have got there. Great job you'll be a tough team to beat.

Archived