NBC Sports Edge Forums

How to Find Rankings?

My league consists of the typical 5x5 cats but also includes bb and k's for hitters. Is there anywhere I could find rankings that take that into account? Thanks.

First, off welcome to the Forums. Hope you enjoy it here. You might find it helpful to read the Posting Rules FAQ btw, in case you were wondering where to post specific questions.

Now, for your questions - a simple method to identify rankings for specific cats is to go to ESPN's MLB Stats Page, then click on the cat you want (OBP, BB, K, etc.) - it will sort it for you. It will also sort by position if you'd like, and if you want consistency, it can go from 2002-8.

Given how universal this question is, I'll leave it stickied for now until the season starts.

First, off welcome to the Forums. Hope you enjoy it here. You might find it helpful to read the Posting Rules FAQ btw, in case you were wondering where to post specific questions.

Now, for your questions - a simple method to identify rankings for specific cats is to go to ESPN's MLB Stats Page, then click on the cat you want (OBP, BB, K, etc.) - it will sort it for you. It will also sort by position if you'd like, and if you want consistency, it can go from 2002-8.

Given how universal this question is, I'll leave it stickied for now until the season starts.

Thanks and sorry for posting in the wrong forum. I was really more interested where the entire rankings would take into account the 2 additional categories of hitter's bb and k's, not just sorting by those bb or k's specifically.

Archived