NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who Would You Rather tournament?

RestoreTheRoar

On another message board I post on, we used to do a Who Would You Rather tournament. It was 64 women set up in a bracket like the NCAA Bracket. Seeded 1-16. Anyone interested in doing this here?

I'd be willing to set up the bracket (with some seeding suggestions) and doing all the polls and stuff. Just want to gauge interest before I go through all the work of seeding and brackets

I approve. The Off-Topic forum is in a crappy slump. This might just be the thing that brings it back to its original glory days.

...Well this or another favorite ice cream thread.

I have created the bracket. Here it is:

wwyr.th.png

I tried to do the top seeds from the "Top 3 hottest women" thread found here http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=48487 The remaining list came from another message board and some from Maxim's top 100 and things like that.

Any suggestions on how many votes it takes to win a matchup? I am thinking first to 5, 6, or 7 votes. I will start the voting as soon as we come up with a rule.

OK, we will start with 6 votes. If they go too quick or anyone objects we will make it more.

I will be starting individual threads for voting. This will be the "official" WWYR tournament thread. I will update this thread with the bracket as we move along in the tournament

I'm just joking man. Great idea for a thread. Definitely Off Topic Hall of Fame worthy.

There were some people that I didn't personally think should have been in the tourney but using the 3 lists I had they were on there (Bijou Phillips...yuck).

Thanks for participating!

Hey Mods-

Do you want me to PM you a link of the thread once the voting ends or just leave them sit and you guys can take care of them as you see them?

Not sure how the other mods feel, but I'm fine either way. I've just been closing ones I've seen with someone over the votes, but a pm is cool too.

If the girl in the new Hardees commercial is in it, she wins.

She was in some other commercial too - in fact I believe there was an OT thread about her. But yes, massive want.

What is the reasoning behind only 6 votes to win a matchup? It doesn't really encourage participation. Why not just let one day pass and whoever has the most votes after the day is over moves on?

What is the reasoning behind only 6 votes to win a matchup? It doesn't really encourage participation. Why not just let one day pass and whoever has the most votes after the day is over moves on?

Agreed; I didnt think it would be this active the way the off topic has been but out of the 20 polls or so there have been, atleast 15 have already been decided by the time I saw them

Archived