NBC Sports Edge Forums

LABR and TOUT drafts

ssmarsh

I know the TOUT drafts are 3/24 and 3/25, but does anyone know when the LABR drafts are being held? They both do auction drafts like my league, which drafts in early April, and I love to see how the "experts" bid before I draft, just for reference.

• Root Admin
I know the TOUT drafts are 3/24 and 3/25, but does anyone know when the LABR drafts are being held? They both do auction drafts like my league, which drafts in early April, and I love to see how the "experts" bid before I draft, just for reference.

They are this weekend. Rotoworld's Glenn Colton will take part.

• Root Admin

no results yet - They aren't suppose to be leaked until USA Today's sports weekly comes out just prior to the season.

I'm gonna see what I can do to get something in our online Draft Guide earlier. However I make no promises...

no results yet - They aren't suppose to be leaked until USA Today's sports weekly comes out just prior to the season.

They aren't supposed to be leaked, but they usually end up out there someplace. B)

Now that TQStats has changed over, the old link to the LABR leagues only shows last years leagues. Does anyone have the link for this year?

Just poney up the $1.50 or whatever and buy the Sports Weekley tomorrow.

Just poney up the $1.50 or whatever and buy the Sports Weekley tomorrow.

I plan to, but anywhere I can get free fantsy baseball info, I will. Seeing everything get so commercialized and expensive over the last 8 years has been irritating.

Archived