NBC Sports Edge Forums

Scott Feldman

Spina

seriously, why has no one still noticed this guy? here is an update on his numbers this year: 15-4, 3.62 ERA, 156.2 IP, 90K/52BB (K/9 rate has increased dramatically as of late, as dsheppard said), 1.24 WHIP. i didnt include his line for todays game since its still in progress but so far he has 6IP, 3K, BB. in line for his 16th win and a 12-1 record on the road

Make that 16-4 with a 3.46 era, barring a 5 run implosion in the 9th by the bullpen.

This guy has been a godsend for me in a few leagues. I'm just hoping he can keep pulling the rabbitt out of his hat for a few more weeks.

Looking ahead at some of his remaining games (Oak, Sea, LAA whom he's beaten a few times), Feldmania has a great shot at 20 wins!

<br />i guess as lucky as he had been in terms of W/L, he was due to run into something ridiculous/impossible like a Brett Tomko CGSO.<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

kudos to anyone who spotted started tomko. probably can count them on one hand in the entire fantasy universe.

ps, imagine one of the razzball league players picked him up for the start... hahaha.

Archived