MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

Yeah. I think RGIII has more success first couple of years before Luck over takes him. Especially with passing TDs now worth 6.

I'm thinking the same thing.

I give RGIII the edge. He'll have more rushing yards and rushing TDs which would catch up him value wise to Luck if Luck was to throw more TDs than him. Skins' have better WRs and Davis and Helu are all reliable pass catchers. Colts defense sucks so he might get more chances though.

I'm happy with RGIII falling to me, I think he's safer fantasy-wise.

Kanter, where'd you go? I saw you online when FWD posted his pick.

You people with your jobs and s---....

I have a trade to report (I'm finally getting in on the trade action myself):

sportsguy21792 (Pack Attack) trades Brandon Lloyd and pick 1.9 to Finally Detroit Wins (Motorcity Monsters) for RG3.

If mbs is making adds and drops after the draft is done, I'll go ahead and trade Lloyd to FDW now, and then if you want to go ahead and add Griffin to my team and whoever is taken at 1.9 to his team after the draft, that would be great.

Edited by sportsguy21792
  • Like 1

Wheelin and dealin baby....My team is about to be a beastttt.

Edit: Initially Brees was included, but that fell through. Lloyd should blow up playing with Brady and the same OC that he had in Denver and with the 5th and 9th pick I can get two guys that I have been targeting.

Edited by Finally Detroit Wins

sportsguy21792 (Pack Attack) trades Brandon Lloyd and pick 1.9 to Finally Detroit Wins (Motorcity Monsters) for RG3.

WHOAH!!!!

I was in the market for a second QB behind Brees, especially since all I had was Rex Grossman and Tarvaris Jackson. I didn't want to trade Brees, and since FDW also expressed interest in Lloyd and the 9th pick, I figured I could trade both of them for a guy who will be a great player for years to come, in my opinion.

Also, FDW, I proposed the part of the trade I can propose now, basically just giving Lloyd to your team until mbs can add drafted players to the team after the draft. Go ahead and accept on ESPN when you can.

Edited by sportsguy21792

1 Purple People Eaters - Trent Richardson

2 Southern Steeler - Andrew Luck, IND - Dropping Jordan Todman

3 Motorcity Monsters - Robert Griffin III, WSH - Dropping Julius Thomas (traded to Pack Attack)

4 I miss Football - OTC

5 Motorcity Monsters

6 Carolina Blues

7 Abusement Park

8 I Can Has Roethlisberger?

9 Finally Detroit Wins

10 Abusement Park

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings

12 Ill Will

Edited by sportsguy21792

If mbs is making adds and drops after the draft is done, I'll go ahead and trade Lloyd to FDW now, and then if you want to go ahead and add Griffin to my team and whoever is taken at 1.9 to his team after the draft, that would be great.

That'll work.

3 Motorcity Monsters - Robert Griffin III, WSH - Dropping Julius Thomas (traded to Pack Attack)

4 I miss Football - Doug Martin

5 Motorcity Monsters - OTC

6 Carolina Blues

7 Abusement Park

9 Motor City Monsters

10 Abusement Park

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings

12 Ill Will

We need to stay on top of announcing our dropped players as well as our drafted player, as they're immediately available to be picked. That doesn't matter so much in the top half of round 1 but by the time rounds 3 and 4 roll along, it could cause some issues. Thanks!

Edited by drater

4 I miss Football - Doug Martin

5 Motorcity Monsters - Justin Blackmon, JAC - Dropping Dion Lewis

6 Carolina Blues

7 Abusement Park

9 Motor City Monsters

10 Abusement Park

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings

12 Ill Will

Ouch, really wanted Martin..Oh well, Blackmon it is.

WHOAH!!!!

You held your tongue last time, what do you think about this one?

WHOAH!!!!

You held your tongue last time, what do you think about this one?

There's a short list of people I'd trade the rights to RG3 for right now, but then again, pure speculation as we've never seen him take a snap. You know Lloyd can play. He's also 31. And only has one top 10 fantasy season. But Evan Silva loves him and he's a damn astute judge of talent/opportunity.

I think you'll like it this year and kick yourself hard 3 years from now. And boy, do I know that feeling. Mcfadden grumble grumble devin fracking hester grumble grumble...

I don't think there is anybody there to fill that Randy Moss role and I see him filling it. Look at his numbers last year with Bradford and Cassel... and the year before last. He has chemistry with Josh McDaniels, the OC, and should be 1,000yard WR for at least a year or two.

Does Carolina Blues know that he's OTC?