NBC Sports Edge Forums

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

1 Purple People Eaters - Trent Richardson

2 Southern Steeler - Andrew Luck, IND - Dropping Jordan Todman

3 Motorcity Monsters - Robert Griffin III, WSH - Dropping Julius Thomas (traded to Pack Attack)

4 I miss Football - Doug Martin dropping Mike Sims Walker

5 Motorcity Monsters - Justin Blackmon, JAC - Dropping Dion Lewis

6 Carolina Blues - Michael Floyd dropping Dan Orlovsky

7 Abusement Park - David Wilson - Drop Thomas Jones

8 I Can Has Roethlisberger? Kendall Wright, TEN - Dropping Derrick Ward

9 Motor City Monsters - Jacob Tamme, DEN

10 Abusement Park OTC

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings

12 Ill Will

Edited by Finally Detroit Wins

Hey guys, I finally added this board to my favorites so I can remember to come check it out.

If I can shop my 2.7 and 2.8 picks to move up for a QB/WR/TE, it would be very tasty.

E-mail me at zypn88@gmail.com. Probationary member sucks :(

Edited by I Can Has Roethlisberger?

just tried to send you a message roeth... but it won't let me since you are probationary!!

lol.

Anyway, I'm interested in one or both of your second round picks.

sent you an email...

Edited by skwix99

3 Motorcity Monsters - Robert Griffin III, WSH - Dropping Julius Thomas (traded to Pack Attack)

9 Motorcity Monsters - Jacob Tamme, DEN

10 Abusement Park - Coby Fleener, IND Drop Visanthe Shiancoe

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings OTC

12 Ill Will

Couldn't work out a trade. I'll take Ryan tannehill and drop Ricky Williams.

Not crazy about this pick but I need another QB.

Can someone email Ill Will through the league site? I can't access it on my phone.

I did last night when I realized his pick was coming up and someone said he had limited internet access.

BTW, right now Tannehill is 3rd string, not sure if you know or not, but it is a dynasty league so his time will come eventually. I honestly think the best NFL ready rookies were gone after Fleener. Everyone else is stuck behind a starter and needs an injury to happen for them to have value.

• Like 1

9 Motorcity Monsters - Jacob Tamme, DEN

10 Abusement Park - Coby Fleener, IND Drop Visanthe Shiancoe

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings - Ryan Tannehill, MIA - Dropping Ricky Williams

12 Ill Will is OTC

I did last night when I realized his pick was coming up and someone said he had limited internet access.

BTW, right now Tannehill is 3rd string, not sure if you know or not, but it is a dynasty league so his time will come eventually. I honestly think the best NFL ready rookies were gone after Fleener. Everyone else is stuck behind a starter and needs an injury to happen for them to have value.

In a 2 QB Dynasty League, I would have considered Tannehill there as well.

I've never tried it... is it any good?

I like it. I buy it every year and I use their rankings in drafts with people that don't use rotoworld. It's been a successful strategy. They do have a top 200 list for dynasty leagues but I don't like it too much. They usually have an article about RBs that were overworked the previous year that I was looking forward to also but I don't see it this year.

The reason I brought it up was because I wasn't feeling very good about my TE situation in this league but they have Hernandez ranked third for this season. I was surprised to see two TEs on the same team in the top three.

I watch youtube videos of rookies and decide lol; because most youtube videos are highlight reels and make everyone look good, I usually pick the guy with the best situation. To avoid drafting a guy that would normally go in 4th in the 1st I just google rookie mock drafts and look at a few random ones and hope they aren't terrible.

Hernandez should be very good. But if there was any spot in our league I wouldn't be too worried about is TE because we really only play 1 and we have enough spots to make up for having a mediocre to bad TE. If that WR/RB flex spot was a WR/RB/TE spot I'd be a little more worried about needing a good one. Somebody could use the OP spot for TE but I don't see that happening because Qb's are valued highly now.

Also, I'm kinda confused as to why the WR/RB spot isn't a WR/RB/TE spot. I guess that just isn't a very common thing.

Edited by megamoviejohn

I think Hernandez is third actually with VD coming in 4th. Hernandez is rarely used as a blocker and is out there looking to catch a pass every play. By the time this year is over though, I see Tamme finishing 3rd or 4th. I think he'll be Dallas Clark 2.0 and have a huge season after following Manning to Denver.

Yea I think that OP is a basically a QB spot, since you need one there to win. I still have one more FA and a rookie i want. With my 4th round pick i'll just have to look at who is left.

I watch youtube videos of rookies and decide lol; because most youtube videos are highlight reels and make everyone look good, I usually pick the guy with the best situation. To avoid drafting a guy that would normally go in 4th in the 1st I just google rookie mock drafts and look at a few random ones and hope they aren't terrible.

Hernandez should be very good. But if there was any spot in our league I wouldn't be too worried about is TE because we really only play 1 and we have enough spots to make up for having a mediocre to bad TE. If that WR/RB flex spot was a WR/RB/TE spot I'd be a little more worried about needing a good one. Somebody could use the OP spot for TE but I don't see that happening because Qb's are valued highly now.

Also, I'm kinda confused as to why the WR/RB spot isn't a WR/RB/TE spot. I guess that just isn't a very common thing.

Well that wr/rb spot was there before the op spot. Just kind of the way the league has evolved over the years. We could vote on changing the wr/rb spot to wr/rb/TE. I don't think it makes much difference. Might make it easier to field a team for some during bye weeks and injuries.