NBC Sports Edge Forums

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

I watch youtube videos of rookies and decide lol; because most youtube videos are highlight reels and make everyone look good, I usually pick the guy with the best situation. To avoid drafting a guy that would normally go in 4th in the 1st I just google rookie mock drafts and look at a few random ones and hope they aren't terrible.

Hernandez should be very good. But if there was any spot in our league I wouldn't be too worried about is TE because we really only play 1 and we have enough spots to make up for having a mediocre to bad TE. If that WR/RB flex spot was a WR/RB/TE spot I'd be a little more worried about needing a good one. Somebody could use the OP spot for TE but I don't see that happening because Qb's are valued highly now.

Also, I'm kinda confused as to why the WR/RB spot isn't a WR/RB/TE spot. I guess that just isn't a very common thing.

Well that wr/rb spot was there before the op spot. Just kind of the way the league has evolved over the years. We could vote on changing the wr/rb spot to wr/rb/TE. I don't think it makes much difference. Might make it easier to field a team for some during bye weeks and injuries.

Yeah, I'm really fine with it the way it is, not complaining at all. I just wonder why most leagues always have WR/RB flex and not make it WR/RB/TE because as you said, it would make it easier for some. Just something I might change if I were to start up a league. Unless I'm missing something and there's a reason most leagues don't use one.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

Anybody here back from Ill Will via email?

Nothing like sitting in the on deck circle wondering if he's gonna grab my guy.

I like Kendricks, even though he's a year or two away IMO.

Sitting on Fred Davis and looking for more picks, might be some action there?

• Like 1

I haven't heard back from him either. When I sent the trade offer he didnt reply for a couple of days so looks like your waiting will go on for a little while longer. Lol i'm anxious to see who is so good that you'd trade down for him. Looking at your roster, I think it could be the guy i'm targeting at 2.5....

Edited by Finally Detroit Wins

I haven't heard back from him either. When I sent the trade offer he didnt reply for a couple of days so looks like your waiting will go on for a little while longer. Lol i'm anxious to see who is so good that you'd trade down for him. Looking at your roster, I think it could be the guy i'm targeting at 2.5....

Probably the same guy so you should just trade me 2.05 now and save yourself the disappointment when I take your guy at 2.01. Since it looks like we have some time and all....

Is this current/correct for the second round?

Second Round

1 Trailer Park Hose

2 Southern Steeler

3 Unemployed Sofa Kings

4 I miss Football

5 Motorcity Monsters

6 Carolina Blues

7 I Can Has Roethlisberger?

8 I Can Has Roethlisberger?

9 Pack Attack

10 Southern Steeler

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings

12 Ill Will

That list looks right to me.

Drater, I sent 4.10 for 49ers D, and you said you'll research some stuff. I'll just wait to see how it plays out with the 2nd round lol I dont need this kicker that bad....he'll fall to me. (mind games..)

Edited by Finally Detroit Wins

That list looks right to me.

Drater, I sent 4.10 for 49ers D, and you said you'll research some stuff. I'll just wait to see how it plays out with the 2nd round lol I dont need this kicker that bad....he'll fall to me. (mind games..)

Right, I thought you had 4.05 for some reason. Meant to reply but got a little sidetracked with the drama llama in another league. At that price, I'll probably just keep them, worth more to keep an elite D off another team's roster than the player I'm likely to get. If that changes though, and there's someone I'm in love with (Joey Harrington) at 4.10, I'll hit you up.

• Like 1

LOL, we trade so much in this league FWD was trying to trade me a pick I traded to you yesterday and I didn't even realize it.

• Like 1