• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

Round 2

1 Trailer Park Hose - LaMichael James RB SF dropping Chris Ogbonnaya

2 Southern Steeler - OTC

3 Unemployed Sofa Kings

4 I miss Football

5 Motorcity Monsters

6 Carolina Blues

7 I Can Has Roethlisberger?

8 I Can Has Roethlisberger?

9 Pack Attack

10 Southern Steeler

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings

12 Ill Will

Would love to package picks and move up to another pick soon, let me know plz. Alternatively, I'd give a 2013 1st round pick for one of the next picks.

Edited by drater

2 Southern Steeler - Ronnie Hillman RB Denver - Dropping Ballard the IR

3 Unemployed Sofa Kings OTC

4 I miss Football

5 Motorcity Monsters

6 Carolina Blues

9 Pack Attack

10 Southern Steeler

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings

12 Ill Will

Round 2

2 Southern Steeler - OTC

3 Unemployed Sofa Kings

4 I miss Football

5 Motorcity Monsters

6 Carolina Blues

9 Pack Attack

10 Southern Steeler

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings

12 Ill Will

Would love to package picks and move up to another pick soon, let me know plz. Alternatively, I'd give a 2013 1st round pick for one of the next picks.

interesting pick there... :)

interesting pick there... :)

Yeah, I took him about 8 spots above his ADP but if he's not coming back to me at 3.01, sort of had to pull the trigger. There's another guy I'm chomping at the bit to grab if anybody wants to trade down, or up for a 2013 1st.

2 Southern Steeler - Ronnie Hillman RB Denver - Dropping Ballard the IR

3 Abusement Park - Brian Quick Drop Browns DST and Michael Jenkins (from when I picked up 49ers DST

4 I miss Football OTC

5 Motorcity Monsters

6 Carolina Blues

9 Pack Attack

10 Southern Steeler

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings

• Like 1

I like his upside...he may not be a beast this year but I think in a year or so he will come out and have a great rapport with Bradford. I hate giving up a 1st next year, but I am one of those owners who doesnt worry about next years picks till they come in...LOL.

I like his upside...he may not be a beast this year but I think in a year or so he will come out and have a great rapport with Bradford. I hate giving up a 1st next year, but I am one of those owners who doesnt worry about next years picks till they come in...LOL.

Exactly, i'm in win-now mode. I have a few old guys, but they are productive old guys who have at least a year or two left in the tank while I look to add younger pieces a long the way.

Activity has been fast amd FURIOUS the last few days with u guys. Wow. Thats awesome! Anyway im out of the military as of jun 13th, am chilln in texas, good internet..so if it takes me long to pick from here on out then its on me and me alone lol. I will only be able to blame having a life, which is a nice change bhaha. Anyway, time to go mull over these trade offers and decide which of u bastards are next in line to rip me off.

• Like 2

Damn, I wanted Pead. Steven Jackson's next injury is just a yard away...

Had a feeling that's who he would take, I think he's a STL fan. Pead was the other guy I considered also, just had to go with the QB.

All of the above. S-jax is awesome but wear and tear at some point mite catch up plus ive been trying like hell to get a decent ram forever and considering that RARITY,, it made as much sense as it needed to for me to pull the trigger.

My other choice is still out there but i sincerely doubt will last much longer.

• Like 1

Damn, I wanted Pead. Steven Jackson's next injury is just a yard away...

Had a feeling that's who he would take, I think he's a STL fan. Pead was the other guy I considered also, just had to go with the QB.

All of the above. S-jax is awesome but wear and tear at some point mite catch up plus ive been trying like hell to get a decent ram forever and considering that RARITY,, it made as much sense as it needed to for me to pull the trigger.

My other choice is still out there but i sincerely doubt will last much longer.

I thought about trading up to try and get him. I like the pick. Like you said, Jackson is a beast but I don't know how much more that man can take before slowing down.

Activity has been fast amd FURIOUS the last few days with u guys. Wow. Thats awesome! Anyway im out of the military as of jun 13th, am chilln in texas, good internet..so if it takes me long to pick from here on out then its on me and me alone lol. I will only be able to blame having a life, which is a nice change bhaha. Anyway, time to go mull over these trade offers and decide which of u bastards are next in line to rip me off.

Thank you very much for your service, it is greatly appreciated. I am a K9 Handler in the Air Force and have 8 years left...man I cant wait to have a life again!

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your service, it is greatly appreciated. I am a K9 Handler in the Air Force and have 8 years left...man I cant wait to have a life again!

Thanks to both you guys for your service and dedication, appreciated over here!

• Like 2

I'm on guys. Just debating my trade with drater. Will make my decision soon.

Nice, I'll hang out then, I need to do some stuff offline today but this I'll wait for. ;)

I'm on guys. Just debating my trade with drater. Will make my decision soon.

Nice, I'll hang out then, I need to do some stuff offline today but this I'll wait for. ;)

OK drater, re-offered you something because not quite sure I can pull that trigger (based on my reasoning in the message). Check your message and let me know. If that's ok, then we'll pull the trigger. If not, I'll make my pick

Sorry for the delay also. Really F'ed up at work.

Edited by Kanter112186

Last thing before I post my pick.

If you guys want my pick, it'll cost a 2013 pick (higher than drater's projected pick). Let me know if anyone is interested. If not, I'll have it posted by 11-11:15.

Fixed that for you. ;) Thanks for the trade discussions, always a pleasure.