NBC Sports Edge Forums

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

Another good pick, can't believe he was still there. I wanted two of the three at the last turn: Lendale, Leron or Bradshaw. Decided to grab goal line backs since the yardage upside for all three is questionable but I think Bradshaw has a couple 1500 total yard 10-12 TD seasons in front of him if he stays healthy.

Edited by drater
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

Round 8

Fallopian Swim Team - Percy Harvin WR

Trailer Park Hose - LeRon McClain RB

Team Zawacki - Hakeem Nicks WR

Unemployed Sofa Kings - Dustin Keller TE

Lana Turner's Lover - Jeremy Maclin WR

Pack Attack - Stephen Gostkowski K

Hoosier Smurfs - Lance Moore WR

I miss Football - Terrell Owens WR

TEAM X - Dallas Clark TE

Ill Will - Ahmad Bradshaw RB

Texas Teabaggers - OTC

El Iguanodon

Hopefully the picks will start rolling today after a slow weekend.

Round 8

Fallopian Swim Team - Percy Harvin WR

Trailer Park Hose - LeRon McClain RB

Team Zawacki - Hakeem Nicks WR

Unemployed Sofa Kings - Dustin Keller TE

Lana Turner's Lover - Jeremy Maclin WR

Pack Attack - Stephen Gostkowski K

Hoosier Smurfs - Lance Moore WR

I miss Football - Terrell Owens WR

TEAM X - Dallas Clark TE

Ill Will - Ahmad Bradshaw RB

Texas Teabaggers - Brian Robiskie WR

El Iguanodon

Hopefully the picks will start rolling today after a slow weekend.

Also, sending an email to the guy with 2 picks coming up. He knows my # and will know to call me and he can "announce" my pick since I will be enjoying the last day at Disney World with the family. Nothing like free Wifi at lunch to make my hometown "homer" pick!

Edited by USAFDave

Here's how this round will shake out, keeping the trade in mind:

Round 9

El Iguanodon - Jamaal Charles RB

Texas Teabaggers - Pittsburgh Steelers Defense

Ill Will -

TEAM X -

I miss Football -

Hoosier Smurfs -

Pack Attack -

Lana Turner's Lover -

Unemployed Sofa Kings -

Team Zawacki -

Trailer Park Hose -

Pack Attack via trade -

i def need a WR here and there is one i like, BUT there is one player -not a WR- that jumps out at me. Tough freakin decision. I will probably go with the WR I've got a man-crush on.. but i seriously f'n torn right now.

Take a kicker

How do people like the TO pick?

Even though he's getting up there in years, and that really doesn't go so well in a dynasty league, I like the pick, especially in the 8th round.

I was hoping he would fall to me with one of my picks this round, but that was wishful thinking B) .

Good value. I would guess about 900 yards and 7 TDs this year but this may be the last year that he can be counted on as a fantasy starter.

You know me, I probably would've taken another RB with that pick. With Chris Johnson as your only starter, you're going to have to strike gold with another RB to fill out your roster.

That being said, I think Owens will give you at least two more years of solidity.

You know me, I probably would've taken another RB with that pick. With Chris Johnson as your only starter, you're going to have to strike gold with another RB to fill out your roster.

That being said, I think Owens will give you at least two more years of solidity.

I seriously hope both your weak WR's get hurt week 1 then you have to strike gold with your backup WR...wait. nevermind.

Westy and Ronnie are 1 small injury away from being done forever too.

I'm in no way saying my team is solid, its not. Just throwing that out there before you try and slay my team.

Edited by megamoviejohn
I seriously hope both your weak WR's get hurt week 1 then you have to strike gold with your backup WR...wait. nevermind.

I'm in no way saying my team is solid, its not. Just throwing that out there before you try and slay my team.

What the hell? Where'd that come from? He was asking for opinions, and I gave mine. There are WAAAAAAY more WRs out there at this point than there are RBs. That's a fact.

Edited by knownothings

I can't get over how lame this post is. Wishing players injuries, dissing a team and then basically saying "please don't trash mine." Yikes.

The fact is that I would probably rather draft all three of your WRs before the three of mine. I obviously have a different philosophy than you do. You're putting all your RB eggs in one basket, which is easier to do with the #1 overall than it is with the #12.

i know. I was almost settled on my guy than i started reading some more and now im about ready to flip a coin. im pretty sure no1 will like my pick, not tht that matter ulimately with what I do.

Go with the man crush. If he's gonna be on your team for a long time, it may as well be someone you are a fan of.