• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

Round 9

El Iguanodon - Jamaal Charles RB

Texas Teabaggers - Pittsburgh Steelers DEF

Ill Will - James Jones WR

Team X - Willie Parker RB

I miss Football - Josh Morgan WR

Hoosier Smurfs - Earl Bennett WR

Pack Attack - New York Giants DEF

Lana Turner's Lover - Jerious Norwood RB

Unemployed Sofa Kings - OTC

Team Zawacki

Trailer Park Hose

Pack Attack *via trade*

I'm going to make a huge reach.

USK will select James Davis RB CLE

This is too early but he has a fairly easy road to a starting spot hopefully he can capatalize.

JayZ is OTC

I'm going to make a huge reach.

USK will select James Davis RB CLE

This is too early but he has a fairly easy road to a starting spot hopefully he can capatalize.

JayZ is OTC

Wowie mowie!

Time to bump everyone that I want up about 30 spots!

Kanter, what do you think about my Norwood pick? Luke-warm?

So much potential, but I'm not really sure he is in the right situation. I've always loved Jerious but between Turner and Dunn they couldn't really feature him.

In terms of dynasty? I like him, but it's tough to say what is really valuable, ya know? I think he has more upside then a lot of the guys we will be drafting, so it's good in that sense, but will he contribute? We don't know.

It's weird because it seems like 10 players on all of our team aren't going to be worth anything other then the hope that people strike gold.

So you know he can produce, but it's tough to say what is a good pick or not due to this wacky dynasty format.

So much potential, but I'm not really sure he is in the right situation. I've always loved Jerious but between Turner and Dunn they couldn't really feature him.

In terms of dynasty? I like him, but it's tough to say what is really valuable, ya know? I think he has more upside then a lot of the guys we will be drafting, so it's good in that sense, but will he contribute? We don't know.

It's weird because it seems like 10 players on all of our team aren't going to be worth anything other then the hope that people strike gold.

So you know he can produce, but it's tough to say what is a good pick or not due to this wacky dynasty format.

As a Jets fan, Norwood's situation reminds me of Leon Washington. Great return man, elusive back, but can he make enough impact to count on a weekly basis. What sealed it for me is Norwood is a free agent after this season and maybe he lands on a team with a better role for him. Plus he's going to get some Wildcat touches. Of course, this could all blow up in my face, but this is dynasty.

As a Jets fan, Norwood's situation reminds me of Leon Washington. Great return man, elusive back, but can he make enough impact to count on a weekly basis. What sealed it for me is Norwood is a free agent after this season and maybe he lands on a team with a better role for him. Plus he's going to get some Wildcat touches. Of course, this could all blow up in my face, but this is dynasty.

The way I see it, nothing can blow up in your face too bad in the ninth round, so you should just pick who you want on your team. Right now we aren't drafting fantasy starters for this year, just backups and potential future starters.

Like mbs4 said, it can't really blow up in your face since we are drafting backups. He has great potential and most likely is similar to Leon. Just needs the touches

I am surprised that both of you Jet fans passed on Thomas Jones again. I guess I should keep avoiding him also.

It sucks, because I need a RB, but honestly, I'm not even sure he'll be a Jet come September. If Shonn Greene can prove that he can handle it, we really don't even need TJ. And after checking around the league, I don't see where he can land and have a full time gig, or for that matter a good situation.

Edited by Kanter112186
Imagine starting a dynasty league in 2006 - Vince Young, Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush....who else? These guys have not yielded any results to match where they were drafted. Vernon Davis.

And on the other end of the spectrum, you could've gone other ways then RBs early last year, then landed Forte, Chris Johnson and Kevin Smith in consecutive rounds. Freakin nuts man.

And on the other end of the spectrum, you could've gone other ways then RBs early last year, then landed Forte, Chris Johnson and Kevin Smith in consecutive rounds. Freakin nuts man.

That's how you build a freakin' dynasty. Maybe that imaginary owner drafted Andre Johnson in 2006, or Cutler! Maybe someone will do that here? I hope I can keep up with the pack...makes for a better league.

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

I like Alfred Hitchcock movies, Turner Classic Movie Channel, fantasy sports (But I'm the worst at preparation), coffee, Larry David, Woody Allen movies, pull-ups at the moment...i'm a single guy who likes exotic women (mixed....is that OK to say? B)...The New York Jets, The Masters, The NCAA Tournament..The original Twilight Zone!

Edited by Vanity is my insanity
So what does everyone like? Anything really.

Fantasy/Sports is #1 in my life. LOST is #2. My girlfriend of 2 years and 3 months is #3. #4 would be Coheed and Cambria.

If no one is making picks might as well find out about people.

Ha, girlfriend makes it to #3. That's great!

I love Fantasy/Sports and LOST is one of my favorite shows. I think my fiancée would skin me alive if she thought either of those two were in competition with her.

Do you guys watch Entourage? I love it. It's about the only show that I watch on a consistent basis that isn't sports related. Well, that and Family Guy because it's always on TBS. And to be honest I had to google Coheed and Cambria but maybe I'll have to check them out.

Do you guys watch Entourage? I love it. It's about the only show that I watch on a consistent basis that isn't sports related. Well, that and Family Guy because it's always on TBS. And to be honest I had to google Coheed and Cambria but maybe I'll have to check them out.

I'm not sure what your taste in music is, but they are progressive rock and, although I hate to compare them since they really are nothing alike, I would say Rush is close to them.

Story telling and what not. Worth a listen if you care, but it most likely won't be for you.

I watch Entourage and I enjoy it, but I find that it's lost a lot of its luster. With that said, Sloan is the hottest woman on this planet.

LOVE Entourage and Larry David! Though I agree above, I think Entourage has lost a little of it's luster, but I think it's gonna get back on track this year! I turn 22 Thursday, love the Eagles and Alabama Crimson Tide (goin to the national championship this year fellas). I pretty much watch movies and tv shows and play xbox live in all my spare time. Lately I have been on a big movie and tv show watching spree. I live with my dad right now while I go through school, he's a professor at UT so it just makes sense to live with him and go to school where he teaches. Ummm.

Top 5 movies: One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, The Usual Suspects, The Fountain, Forrest Gump, Silence of the Lambs

Top 5 shows: BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER! X Files, Stargate, Arrested Development, Married with Children.

And obviously, I love fantasy football! Oh lastly, Dave Matthews Band, the greatest band on earth, been to more than 40 concerts since 1997!

Second lastly. I hate how I have to draft people like Jamaal Charles the first pick of round 9, but for some reason I imagine him not being there when it comes back to me.

Edited by megamoviejohn
LOVE Entourage and Larry David! Though I agree above, I think Entourage has lost a little of it's luster, but I think it's gonna get back on track this year! I turn 22 Thursday, love the Eagles and Alabama Crimson Tide (goin to the national championship this year fellas). I pretty much watch movies and tv shows and play xbox live in all my spare time. Lately I have been on a big movie and tv show watching spree. I live with my dad right now while I go through school, he's a professor at UT so it just makes sense to live with him and go to school where he teaches. Ummm.

Top 5 movies: One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, The Usual Suspects, The Fountain, Forrest Gump, Silence of the Lambs

Top 5 shows: BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER! X Files, Stargate, Arrested Development, Married with Children.

And obviously, I love fantasy football! Oh lastly, Dave Matthews Band, the greatest band on earth, been to more than 40 concerts since 1997!

Second lastly. I hate how I have to draft people like Jamaal Charles the first pick of round 9, but for some reason I imagine him not being there when it comes back to me.

Haha so true. Do you play a lot of Guitar or just listen to DMB?

Have you ever heard of the site dmbtabs.com?