NBC Sports Edge Forums

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

Haha so true. Do you play a lot of Guitar or just listen to DMB?

Have you ever heard of the site dmbtabs.com?

I do not play the guitar, I sadly don't play any instrument. Though my friend has taught me some DMB songs. I can play 5 DMB songs on guitar and nothing else. It doesn't sound too good but you know what I'm playing. I could play the chords to Halloween all day long! I had only heard halloween one time in 40 shows and last year while in Virginia he started everyday then went straight into Halloween, I went crazy man, best ever lol. But to answer your question, I have heard of that site, my friend uses it.

Come to think of it, my best attribute was running, I could run for at least 12 miles at any given time, so I used my speed/stamina to play tennis since I wasn't very strong. As long as you can return and have great stamina you can beat a lot of people at tennis, they will get tired, just make them run. 2 years ago I was running and blew my knee, I haven't gotten surgery on it, doctor said to wait it out, it does get better and doesnt hurt, untill i run, but if I ever want to start running like I used too I'd have to have surgery and I dread that. Now I'm 15 pounds fatter and have gotten lazy. Hence all my movie and tv watching. I don't really have much else to talk about now. Pretty boring person lol

Edited by megamoviejohn
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

I do not play the guitar, I sadly don't play any instrument. Though my friend has taught me some DMB songs. I can play 5 DMB songs on guitar and nothing else. It doesn't sound too good but you know what I'm playing. I could play the chords to Halloween all day long! I had only heard halloween one time in 40 shows and last year while in Virginia he started everyday then went straight into Halloween, I went crazy man, best ever lol. But to answer your question, I have heard of that site, my friend uses it.

I actually don't listen to Dave. I know, but basically my brother played guitar every second of every day while growing up and would always listen to DMB. If I was watching tv in a room he would come in, sit down and start playing. Imagine how annoying it is when you hear guitar when you never want to. I went to one show, and it was at MSG when James Brown came out and they did Halloween and All Along the Watchtower.

But for my followup, my brother is the creator of DMBTabs B)

I actually don't listen to Dave. I know, but basically my brother played guitar every second of every day while growing up and would always listen to DMB. If I was watching tv in a room he would come in, sit down and start playing. Imagine how annoying it is when you hear guitar when you never want to. I went to one show, and it was at MSG when James Brown came out and they did Halloween and All Along the Watchtower.

But for my followup, my brother is the creator of DMBTabs B)

Oh wow! Your first show WOULD be that one. They played Sex Machine I believe and Dave had one of his best dances ever during that show. Pretty lucky man! I only saw clips. But your brother must know a lot about DMB cause that site is damn good.

Oh wow! Your first show WOULD be that one. They played Sex Machine I believe and Dave had one of his best dances ever during that show. Pretty lucky man! I only saw clips. But your brother must know a lot about DMB cause that site is damn good.

Hahaha yea. He knows he fair share, but yea. All my friends were uber pissed that I went to that show, as I really couldn't tell you the difference between the first song and the last.

Crazy show though, energy was great.

Anybody email Team Z, I remember thinking he doesn't surf this site all day long like some of us. (me)

I need to pick within the hour, otherwise I'll be offline until tonight.

Anybody email Team Z, I remember thinking he doesn't surf this site all day long like some of us. (me)

Yeah I PM'ed him right after my pick and that usaully comes with an email.

I think he usually emails me thru the ESPN site when it's my pick, not sure how often he's just on here.

Cell # 208-610-1415

I'll check back in before I leave.

Cheers!

If you want, you can just PM me your top two guys before you have to go.

So what does everyone like? Anything really.

Fantasy/Sports is #1 in my life. LOST is #2. My girlfriend of 2 years and 3 months is #3. #4 would be Coheed and Cambria.

If no one is making picks might as well find out about people.

I love the listing.

I love Lost and FF and come to think of it........... your girlfriend isnt bad either!!! Bahahahahahahahaha!!! Just kidding man.

No, seriously though. Someone else mentioned Mixed girls. Wow are we on the same page! Women come second and almost foremost with me. I think they do with most guys whether we want to admit it or not. I just dont let them THINK they come first. As long as they think they are way down my list it makes life easier. Im always after some new...... well, you know what.

My kids are first no F'n doubt about it. Id rather take them out to six flags or disneyland or just any old park or whatever than I anything I can think about.

I'm in the military in Iraq right now but I'm not one of those people that think that makes me special. F that. I get paid to do a job just like anyone else.

Some other things I like are: lifting weights (kindof a jock-note the pic), American Idol (shut your mouth haters LOL), hanging out with friends, Playing nearly any sport more than watching them, watching NFL, UFC, NBA, helping out with big brother big sister, going to clubs to take home women, Just living life to the fullest and having lots of fun. I also love to read, with the last couple books being Outliers by Malcom Glasgow and The Accidental Guerrilla: Fighting Small Wars in the Midst of a Big One, by David Kilcullen. That last one was like reading Shakespear. I havent grabbed a dictionary that often since Lit classes in college. Kilcullen is one of the most well-spoken authors I've read.

Well thats a quick rundown on me.

Round 9

El Iguanodon - Jamaal Charles RB

Texas Teabaggers - Pittsburgh Steelers DEF

Ill Will - James Jones WR

Team X - Willie Parker RB

I miss Football - Josh Morgan WR

Hoosier Smurfs - Earl Bennett WR

Pack Attack - New York Giants DEF

Lana Turner's Lover - Jerius Norwood RB

Unemployed Sofa Kings - James Davis RB

Team Zawacki - Kurt Warner QB

Trailer Park Hose - OTC

Pack Attack *via trade*

Mars Volta is sweet. Listened to them back in college for a little.

I can't remember their song that I liked but I think it was their first single.

I've never even heard of TOOL but I disagree, respectfully of course.

Never heard of TOOL ?

I hope you are joking....

Not unless it stands for something?

I can't say I'm huge into music.

Ok, im really big into music.

Check this link out, the sound quality probably doesnt do them justice. But TOOL isnt really a myspace kind of band, so they dont have samples up there.

If you like Coheed, Id find it hard to believe you wouldnt be able to get into these guys, and best of all, their videos are usually awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIgVMX4It-M...feature=related

Enjoy !

Edited by JaYz618

The fact that you have awesome taste in music doesn't make up for you consistently taking players I want one pick before. Warner is insane value in the 9th round, even if it's just for this year.