NBC Sports Edge Forums

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

What an excellent day of picks! Keep em' coming!

So close and yet so far...can't believe you guys almost made it back to me today. And for those of you in the front of the draft in danger of straining ligaments patting yourselves on the back, me and knownothings speed thru our end ridiculously quick as well.

Just came back from Potter.

Great job every. Good day for picking. Sure, doing nothing 35 emails a day for various Fan Clubs at work is tough. But it's the other 5 1/2 hours of time that is so tough to fill.

Maybe this thread helps a little B)

I guess I would've taken Maroney it's just a couple things.

A- He's Lawrence Maroney. But....

B- He's Lawrence Maroney. Still young and on a good team with questionable running backs too.

C- I'm a Jets fan.

D- I needed a guaranteed starter. So I took a quasi-compentent somewhat of a starter by default in Julius Jones

E- I'm totally high.

Gnite folks.

Wow, round 11 decimated my board...you guys don't suck at seeing value when it's there.

Trailer Park Hose select Tim Hightower, RB, Arizona

Probably not going to be a popular pick but I'm not sold on Beanie's ability to stay healthy with NFL Lbers hitting him if he couldn't make it thru a Big 10 season. Plus, who was the last highly regarded Ohio State RB who didn't suck as a pro, Eddie George?

Knownothings is OTC.

Great picks. We are at 12.02? I hope I can pick before going to work at 12 p.m.

Round 12

Fallopian Swim Team - Jerome Harrison RB

Trailer Park Hose - OTC

Team Zawacki -

Unemployed Sofa Kings -

Lana Turner's Lover -

Pack Attack -

Hoosier Smurfs -

I miss Football -

TEAM X -

Ill Will -

Texas Teabaggers -

El Iguanodon -

Fallopian Swim Team, 12.01 - Jerome Harrison, RB, Cleveland

Oh man, with all the James Davis hype, I thought for sure I had a couple more rounds. I'd have taken him over Hightower if I'd known you were taking him. This one hurts, JH is a hometown Coug and if he stays healthy, will blow up this season.

I'm stunned, standing 8 count here....

Fvck it, TPH select Danny Ware, RB, NY Football Giants

JayZ is on the clock!

Oh man, with all the James Davis hype, I thought for sure I had a couple more rounds. I'd have taken him over Hightower if I'd known you were taking him. This one hurts, JH is a hometown Coug and if he stays healthy, will blow up this season.

I'm stunned, standing 8 count here....

Fvck it, TPH select Danny Ware, RB, NY Football Giants

JayZ is on the clock!

Hope I have the right Giants RB. Should be a battle in TC.

OK...off to work.

My cell is 973-280-6804.

I looked and didnt see him taken yet.

Team Zawacki selects - Daris Heyward Bay (or however on earth you spell that s---)

Its easier for me if someone texts me when im up, i can usually make a timely pick.

708-473-6909

Nice pick JayZ, I considered DHB hard with my last pick, but Football Outsiders seems convinced that Ware (and potentially Brown) pass Bradshaw on the depth chart this year. And after not listening to them on the DWill breakout call last year, I'm paying attention.

Will text you when you're up in the future.

Is Hixon still on the board? I didn't have my cheatsheet for my last two picks and didn't want to draft someone already picked but I was thinking he was exceptional value in the 12th round, if still there.