• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

Round 12

Fallopian Swim Team - Jerome Harrison RB

Trailer Park Hose - Danny Ware RB

Team Zawacki - Darrius Heyward-Bey WR

Unemployed Sofa Kings - Steve Smith WR (NYG)

Lana Turner's Lover - Lavernaues Coles WR

Pack Attack - Domenik Hixon WR

Hoosier Smurfs - OTC

I miss Football -

TEAM X -

Ill Will -

Texas Teabaggers -

El Iguanodon -

I'll agree with that. And here was my PM convo with mbs4 earlier

Exactly. Kind've tough when we haven't seen any action. I actually work with Mario's cousin, which I thought was pretty funny.

It's funny that I sent that to you, and someone posts two seconds later if he is available [Hixon]. I think I'm ok at WR, though if Coles is still there I will be hard pressed not to take him. That would leave me to not take one of two sleepers I like.

We shall see. I think Coles is going to have a great year. Finally has a good QB and is in Housh's old shoes.

What, this isn't an auction draft and I shouldn't be throwing out all the names of guys I don't want? My bad. Maybe I'll just start drafting guys that are already taken. B)

Hey vanity, you thinking aout dropping Joba Chamberlain yet ?

I cant decide if he worth having anymore.

He's been on the block in my league. My lone offer was Liriano-Shefffield for Nolasco-Joba. I value Nolasco above all these players so for now I'm stuck with Joba and will hope for a turnaround.

What, this isn't an auction draft and I shouldn't be throwing out all the names of guys I don't want? My bad. Maybe I'll just start drafting guys that are already taken. B)

Regardless of what your intentions are, name dropping is bad draft etiquette.

Regardless of what your intentions are, name dropping is bad draft etiquette.

Next time I'll just tell our hard working co-commish, "I can't believe you drafted Steve Smith when He Who Shall Not Be Named was still on the board."

So just so I'm clear on "draft etiquette", it's fine to discuss players already drafted, as long as there's no comparison to or mention of players yet to be drafted?