NBC Sports Edge Forums

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

wow. my back-up TE is stirring up all kinds of interest! bahahahahahahahahaha. I always have a reason for whom I draft , I just didnt figure any1 would really give a sht, but since it seemed to stir a little interest here's what I was thinking:

I like the fact he is 6'6 250-255 only 22 years old and as a rookie grabbed 4 tds which actually tied Jason Witten and actually had more TD's than

Dustin Keller

Kellen Winslow (my starter)

Heath Miller

Owen Daniels

Zach Miller

Chris Cooley

who are all more established veteran TE's. He was also third in the NFL among all TE's in Yds per catch which means that his pre-draft 2008 40 time of 4.62/4.68 which is not either fast or slow. What it means is when this big boy puts the pads on to compete the pads don't slow him down and if anything he speeds up.

His size and athletisism is comparable to Antonio Gates Tony Gonzalez (even down to the hoops experience) and I'm not the only one to notice it. http://www.thefootballexpert.com/martellus...tend080001.html

I really love everything about this kid football-wise except who starts ahead of him, but one thing I've noticed about the NFL is that talent rises. Plus at this point, more importantly, WHY NOT? lol.

Dustin Keller is in his sophmore year. (Another amazing Purdue player...)

But still Bennet is a nice future pick, Witten cant play forever.

And to who it pertains, naming players who havent been drafted yet is bad etiquette, atleast in most fantasy circles...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

He was referring to me asking about DHix. From now on I'll just keep my mouth shut and post up my picks.

No no no talk all you want, but I do agree with the name dropping thing.

Only because it's a dynasty, not a redraft. If you want a guy, you really have one chance to grab him and it's through this draft.

If it happens it happens, but I think people were just saying to try and not make it happen.

No no no talk all you want, but I do agree with the name dropping thing.

Only because it's a dynasty, not a redraft. If you want a guy, you really have one chance to grab him and it's through this draft.

If it happens it happens, but I think people were just saying to try and not make it happen.

Exactly, im not being a jerk about it.

Just no reason to remind others about people.

Round 13

El Iguanodon- Vernon Davis TE

Texas Teabaggers - Earnest Graham RB

Ill Will - Tashard Choice RB

Team X - OTC

I miss Football

Hoosier Smurfs

Pack Attack

Lana Turner's Lover

Unemployed Sofa Kings

Team Zawacki

Trailer Park Hose