NBC Sports Edge Forums

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

Got a text from Team Zawacki.

An interesting pick here...Team Z drafts Brandon Tate, WR, New England Patriots.

Man, another outstanding pick from JayZ...he's building a squad people, let's put an end to that.

Trailer Park Hose select Michael Vick, QB, FA

"you gotta know when to hold them, you gotta know when to fold them, you gotta know when to walk away..."

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

TPH took a bit of steam out of my next pick with his FA selection...still, I'm going with a FA of my own. Ssomeone who may by suspended for the entire 2009 season. That being said, I feel like it's the right time to snag

Fallopian Swim Team, 16.01 - Plaxico Burress, WR, Free Agent

Round 15

El Iguanodon - Mike Goodson RB

Texas Teabaggers - Correll Buckhalter RB

Ill Will - Kevin Curtis WR

TEAM X - Visanthe Shiancoe TE

I miss Football - Mike Walker WR

Hoosier Smurfs - Austin Collie WR

Pack Attack - Jason Campbell QB

Lana Turner's Lover - Jordy Nelson WR

Unemployed Sofa Kings - Heath Miller TE

Team Zawacki - Brandon Tate WR

Trailer Park Hose - Michael Vick ??

Fallopian Swim Team - Tony Scheffler TE

Round 16

Fallopian Swim Team - Plaxico Burress WR

Trailer Park Hose - Deon Butler WR

Team Zawacki -

Unemployed Sofa Kings -

Lana Turner's Lover -

Pack Attack -

Hoosier Smurfs -

I miss Football -

TEAM X -

Ill Will -

Texas Teabaggers -

El Iguanodon -

Well with Calvin you really only have two open spots for the next 10 years... B)

I know, but honestly, there isnt a running back worth drafting anymore. (not entirely true)

All I can think is trade bait, and its hard to think that some of my young wr's arent gonna hit.

Can we add some flex spots ? LOL

Edited by JaYz618
I'm glad I picked Nelson...not sexy pick, somewhat conservative, or not....what do you guys think of the selection?

Let's say Driver moves on after this season, he should be a lock for No. 2 or 3 w/ GB.

Would've taken him over Mike Walker if I didn't already have Jennings.

I know, but honestly, there isnt a running back worth drafting anymore. (not entirely true)

All I can think is trade bait, and its hard to think that some of my young wr's arent gonna hit.

Your WR crew is nasty...well done if more than a few darts hit. I agree with the RB back argument.

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

I wouldn't be opposed to adding a WR/TE slot or two.

Adding another RB position could create a imbalance due to a non-ppr league.

Edited by Kanter112186
probably cant make many changes this year, but in future years during the off-seaon we can have an up or down vote on any issues or Ideas I would think. Maybe make it a 65% margin or something..

Yah, i doubt any of the league is going to be against adding a flex spot though.

Personally I like deep starting rosters.

i think eventually this league will also incorporate IDP's simply because they are fun and take extra attention and it seems to me that all the owners in this league are serious enough (FF-knowledge) to jump on board with it at some point or year down the road.

i think eventually this league will also incorporate IDP's simply because they are fun and take extra attention and it seems to me that all the owners in this league are serious enough (FF-knowledge) to jump on board with it at some point or year down the road.

That might be a harder thing to add.

But just in case, can I change that last pick to Demeco Ryans, thats my man.