• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

Ok so lets give Ill Will until 10:06 PM ET to change his pick and then when MMJ goes OTC he will have 12 hours and then all picks after will have 12 hours. Any objections?

None whatsoever but wouldn't MMJ be on the clock now, since Ill Will picked already (even tho it's someone already taken, as the situation was handled previously) and then USAFDave picked as well?

Also, I'm sure you've already done so but put up the same info over on the ESPN board for those connecting thru there?

None whatsoever but wouldn't MMJ be on the clock now, since Ill Will picked already (even tho it's someone already taken, as the situation was handled previously) and then USAFDave picked as well?

Also, I'm sure you've already done so but put up the same info over on the ESPN board for those connecting thru there?

Previously when someone picked an already selected player, we gave them their full 24 hours. That is what I was trying to do for Ill Will. I just posted Dave's pick but actually if Ill Will wants Demetrius Williams, he can have him.

Thanks for the backup mbs4!

Who does he think he is, telling me I can't be upset with something I didn't get when I paid for it!

His only point was that the money wasn't very much so you shouldn't complain lol. I don't really care if I have to wait a while for the stats but Yahoo's service isn't very good and it's a valid complaint.

A crawl would be fast compared to this...has everybody lost interest already?

I know I haven't lost interest. I really like these late round picks even if they will be useless. And I posted on the ESPN page that the time limit will be shortened to 12 hours.

Ill be checking in throughout the day to make my picks. I think its fair to give lilevil a heads up before switching as well.

Agreed. We really flew this month and got a lot done. Now we have another 5 rounds or so for this month. I'm ok with giving him some time.

Next we need to figure out the waiver system.

Agreed. We really flew this month and got a lot done. Now we have another 5 rounds or so for this month. I'm ok with giving him some time.

Next we need to figure out the waiver system.

I think we should use littleevilll's idea about having $100 and bid on waivers every week. It sounds like fun. I did want to ask you guys about what we should do with players that aren't drafted before the first week of the season. I think they should be open FA to pick up at anytime. Another option would be to lock them until the season starts and let them all go through the waiver proccess the first week.

Ill Will, are you interested in my 18.8 and 25.5 for your selection?

I think you mean 19.8 but that really wouldn't help him because he would just have to drop the 25.5 pick because there are only 25 roster spots.

Edit: I also think you mean 25.8

Edited by mbs4
I think you mean 19.8 but that really wouldn't help him because he would just have to drop the 25.5 pick because there are only 25 roster spots.

Damn, what am I trying to do here. Well IllWill I'd like to trade into your spot. :blink

MBS, I clearly didn't think out my post.

Edited by Vanity is my insanity
Damn, what am I trying to do here. Well IllWill I'd like to trade into your spot. :blink

MBS, I clearly didn't think out my post.

You had to act quickly lol. I hope we didn't lose littleevilll now.

I think we should use littleevilll's idea about having $100 and bid on waivers every week. It sounds like fun. I did want to ask you guys about what we should do with players that aren't drafted before the first week of the season. I think they should be open FA to pick up at anytime. Another option would be to lock them until the season starts and let them all go through the waiver proccess the first week.

I agree with this but will go along with whatever people want. I like the idea of First Come First Serve (FCFS) up til preseason games begin...

Previously when someone picked an already selected player, we gave them their full 24 hours. That is what I was trying to do for Ill Will. I just posted Dave's pick but actually if Ill Will wants Demetrius Williams, he can have him.

Got it. I thought the next guy went on the clock when Hoosier took someone already drafted before. Hopefully Will gets who he wants.

I apologized and made my pick. I'm not e-kissing anyones a** over that s--- knownothings. I just never saw the guy get picked. Don't read this and think I'm mad cause I'm not. I'm just straightforward about whatever, whenever.

Anyway, this draft has too many damn rounds! The picks at this point are just complete crap shoot picks. Some of these guys may pan out but most of them wont be in the league in 4 years. 20 rounds would be more than enough.

I recently read some statistics published by the NFLPA that the average NFL career last around 3.5 years. And skill players (not-QB) are the ones bringing it down because the fatty positions and QB have less turnover..

We are wasting our time filling our rosters with fluff equivalent to lotto picks.

but thats just me.

Edited by littleevilll