• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

I got who I wanted and even if I didnt it would have been my own fault. I would not have complained.

Im ready to see if it gets back to me 2night.

Nobody asked you to kiss their a**. If you don't want to make another pick you don't have to. We will continue without you because anyone that wants to can keep up to 25 players on their roster. If this is ever an issue again, (it won't be because we won't have another draft like this) we can vote next offseason to reduce the roster spots to 20. El Iguanadon is OTC.

EDIT: I agree 99% of these picks are meaningless but so what.

Edited by mbs4
Nobody asked you to kiss their a**. If you don't want to make another pick you don't have to. We will continue without you because anyone that wants to can keep up to 25 players on their roster. If this is ever an issue again, (it won't be because we won't have another draft like this) we can vote next offseason to reduce the roster spots to 20. El Iguanadon is OTC.

EDIT: I agree 99% of these picks are meaningless but so what.

I assure asking me wouldnt get a different result. Secondly, I'll keep my .01% lotto chances but its a waste of time, thats what.

I assure asking me wouldnt get a different result. Secondly, I'll keep my .01% lotto chances but its a waste of time, thats what.

As they say, it is what it is. There's no point in hammering home your feelings when we've known all along that the draft is 25 rounds.

I don't want to get in an argument when I don't care either way. So that's that.

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

The a** kissing comment just seemed to come out of nowhere. Anyway, we have more than a month until the season starts and this is the only real draft that we will ever have so we have the time. If you don't personally have the time, you don't have to make the picks. No reason to do something that you don't want to. We are playing for fun.

Edited by mbs4

A roster in the mid-20s is typical of Dynasty Leagues (I think there are still some nice, quality players still out there that are beyond mere crap-shoot picks.)

No sense in blaming it on the large roster when you make the same mistake...twice. Especially after...

i wish people were keeping track of the picks so we didnt have these needless delays.

Ha-ha, I love this league. All you guys are more than willing to defend your positions, so much better than a league full of wusses.

Ian Johnson is a great pick btw, Chester is 30 and AP runs pretty damn upright, I'm sure some days on the IR are in his future. Plus Johnson is my boy from Boise State!!!!

MMJ with back to back picks here, I can feel it.!!!!

thats why I apologized. I haven't been keeping as close of track lately because even though you think you are scouting out some "nice quality players" the reality is you are reading the same stuff we all are more than likely and the consensus is its a 99% crapshoot. So you go ahead and pat yourself on the back and target your little players like Kevin Faulk in a NON-PPR league.

lol at you. Is there a roster bonus for old broke down RBs or something I didn't know about?

Ha-ha, I love this league. All you guys are more than willing to defend your positions, so much better than a league full of wusses.

Ian Johnson is a great pick btw, Chester is 30 and AP runs pretty damn upright, I'm sure some days on the IR are in his future. Plus Johnson is my boy from Boise State!!!!

MMJ with back to back picks here, I can feel it.!!!!

yeah I really really liked Ian in college and owning AP's longterm handcuff(possible) might well be worth something sometime.

As for defending positions lol. Yeah I think we all get into it pretty good sometimes and tht keeps it from getting boring. No harm, no foul.

I especially love busting knownothings balls because of his epic callout on every single persons roster over his Benson trade.

It's all in good fun though, of course. This is a big fantasy after all right? lol!

thats why I apologized. I haven't been keeping as close of track lately because even though you think you are scouting out some "nice quality players" the reality is you are reading the same stuff we all are more than likely and the consensus is its a 99% crapshoot. So you go ahead and pat yourself on the back and target your little players like Kevin Faulk in a NON-PPR league.

lol at you. Is there a roster bonus for old broke down RBs or something I didn't know about?

You keep harping on the fact that it's a crapshoot. It's OK if one or two of your picks don't work out, LE.

Not to mention he was calling out "Championship" after round 6 or somewhere in there. B)

I was looking at the rosters over on ESPN, I think there's 5 or 6 squads in the hunt for the title this season.

I'm not one of them. The real question, who wins more games: TPH or the Lions?

Isn't the purpose of a dynasty league to find players in that small percentage that will make an impact, even if it is three years from now?

Absolutely. If you guys would hurry the F bomb up, I've got 5 future starters to draft.

Great read while being high. Thanks guys.

I would think maybe 22-23 is good, but 25 is fine because honestly, who cares? We have nothing but time.

If we did 20-21 skill players and 4-5 IDP that could work too.

It's all good to me. Whatever happens, happens.

Not to mention he was calling out "Championship" after round 6 or somewhere in there. B)

I was looking at the rosters over on ESPN, I think there's 5 or 6 squads in the hunt for the title this season.

I'm not one of them. The real question, who wins more games: TPH or the Lions?

Care to share your thoughts? :)

I'd like to thank Big Ben who probably raped that chick and probably will be horrible this year because of legal crap.

I'd like to thank Brett Favre for staying retired so I can't grab him right now which I really wanted.

I'd like to thank the Vikings for having a QB battle, still.

Team Iggy regretfully and sadly picks Jake Delhomme QB.

Team Iggy happily selects New England Patriots Defense! Tom Brady is back and so are all those late game INT's!!!!!!!!

You keep harping on the fact that it's a crapshoot. It's OK if one or two of your picks don't work out, LE.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want perfection GDammit!!! At Ill WIll incorp we hold ourselves to very high standard here and the pressure is really starting to get to my blue ribbon panel here. WE ARE BARELY HANGING ON HERE!!!!!

B)

It just seems like that whatever Evil likes is right and what he doesn't is wrong. Don't want to sound like a dck, but maybe that's just your fun? rivalry w/ knownothings.

Besides...every league has its Jerry Jones B)

Edited by Vanity is my insanity
It just seems like that whatever Evil likes is right and what he doesn't is wrong. Don't want to sound like a dck, but maybe that's just your fun? rivalry w/ knownothings.

Besides...every league has its Jerry Jones :)

I think everyone has a rivalry with knownothings since he declared himself the champ in July. B)