PPR or Standard?

Br0kenB

Your league scoring settings  

51 members have voted

1. 1. PPR or Standard?

• Point Per Reception
    • No points for receptions

^this.

I play both, prefer standard. With performance bonuses.

PPR wasnt created because of RBBC's... lol. it was created just as any other scoring method was created. because its something you can keep stats on and measure ones talent/value

This is my first year doing PPR, so we'll see how it goes. I've always done standard scoring and was getting a little bored, so it's fun to mix it up every now and again.

PPR wasnt created because of RBBC's... lol. it was created just as any other scoring method was created. because its something you can keep stats on and measure ones talent/value

You should re-read my post....lol. Because that's not what I said....lol.

because players catch passes in the nfl and they deserve to be rewared for it.

RB's carry the ball, should they get a point per carry? Personally, I think PPR leagues should penalize drops and WR errors that lead to INTs but the stats aren't there to support it.

RB's carry the ball, should they get a point per carry? Personally, I think PPR leagues should penalize drops and WR errors that lead to INTs but the stats aren't there to support it.

I think scott c is also in a PPP (points per pass) league. I mean, it makes sense. Because players pass the ball in the NFL so they deserve to get rewarded for it.

I can agree with that. And yes, ive been in a few leagues that reward carries and even pass completions for rbs and qbs so I can see that too. PPR and any "extra" stat really just depends on how deep u want to score ur league. I would say the more hardcore FF gamers and therefore better, would prefer PPR. More stats to consider, lest risk/luck because TD's are the hardest stat to project, thus the most volatile and luckiest. More skilled FFballers want to reduse the luck factor and define the stats to more of a skill guestimation/projection

I think scott c is also in a PPP (points per pass) league. I mean, it makes sense. Because players pass the ball in the NFL so they deserve to get rewarded for it.

Yea, i usually only do PPR. I tend to draw the line there tho. Not really into return yardage, completions, attempts, carries, etc stats and all the other stat boosts like, +1pt for 100yds rushing, +2 for 300yds passing, etc. those tend to reward for guys with big games rather than a given total tally. So in respect, i can see why some tend to side with the standard-non ppr method. i tend to draw the line at PPR. after that it gets pretty wacky

Archived