NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rate my team! WHIR

Br0kenB

QB: Matt Ryan / Eli Manning / Kerry Collins

RB: Chris Johnson / Willie Parker / Fred Jackson / Glen Coffee / Correll Buckhalter

WR: Reggie Wayne / Wes Welker / Derrick Mason / Chris Henry / Muhsin Muhammad / Chansi Stuckey

TE: Antonio Gates

K: Shaun Suisham

DEF: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

PPR, 14 teams. Start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/K/DEF each week, no flex. Drafted from the 7 hole.

QB: Matt Ryan / Eli Manning / Kerry Collins

RB: Chris Johnson / Willie Parker / Fred Jackson / Glen Coffee / Correll Buckhalter

WR: Reggie Wayne / Wes Welker / Derrick Mason / Chris Henry / Muhsin Muhammad / Chansi Stuckey

TE: Antonio Gates

K: Shaun Suisham

DEF: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

PPR, 14 teams. Start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/K/DEF each week, no flex. Drafted from the 7 hole.

You should trade Wes Welker for Mendenhall B)

THAT'S YOU?! YOU PRICK.

I realized upon posting this that I only have 1 TE but that's fine by me, I hate TEs.

Haha... it was a funky draft, I think ya did well, Mason's a nice sneaky pick.

Mendy might be starting for me..I was gonna draft him and FWP on my wrap around but I waited to long..I actually cursed you to, lol.

Good luck!!

You too man, you too. It was my first 14-teamer, I usually play in 10s and 12s... it's hard to find that many people as enthusiastic as I am! Maybe we can work out a deal one way or the other down the road, for Mendy or for Parker.

You too man, you too. It was my first 14-teamer, I usually play in 10s and 12s... it's hard to find that many people as enthusiastic as I am! Maybe we can work out a deal one way or the other down the road, for Mendy or for Parker.

Sounds good.

I need RB help, may have a starting WR to trade... we'll see.

Archived