NBC Sports Edge Forums

Patriots Offense 2009

Br0kenB

Galloway and Taylor.....depends on your league and what you have to start at each position. Based on what I see in your signature...they won't be more than a bye week fill in or if someone goes down with an injury at best. They spread the ball ALL over the field and have done so for many years. Believe it or not, I think the back to own on the Pats is Kevin Faulk. TD Vulture, red zone target, amazing catching the ball out of the backfield. Remember, the pats do not have a true fullback any more with heath evans gone. This may hurt some of the pounding runners like taylor and morris and help guys like faulk. Fun stat for you:

Running back Kevin Faulk enters the season as one of just six NFL players to total at least 2,000 rushing yards and at least 3,000 receiving yards since 2000. The others are Tiki Barber, Marshall Faulk, Michael Pittman, LaDainian Tomlinson, and Brian Westbrook.

Galloway and Taylor.....depends on your league and what you have to start at each position. Based on what I see in your signature...they won't be more than a bye week fill in or if someone goes down with an injury at best. They spread the ball ALL over the field and have done so for many years. Believe it or not, I think the back to own on the Pats is Kevin Faulk. TD Vulture, red zone target, amazing catching the ball out of the backfield. Remember, the pats do not have a true fullback any more with heath evans gone. This may hurt some of the pounding runners like taylor and morris and help guys like faulk. Fun stat for you:

Running back Kevin Faulk enters the season as one of just six NFL players to total at least 2,000 rushing yards and at least 3,000 receiving yards since 2000. The others are Tiki Barber, Marshall Faulk, Michael Pittman, LaDainian Tomlinson, and Brian Westbrook.

Another stat that most people won't believe: Faulk finish #21 among RBs last year in scoring in PPR.

Another stat that most people won't believe: Faulk finish #21 among RBs last year in scoring in PPR.

Yeah I hear that, RB's that can catch the ball in my league are far more valued than straight up runners....faulk is way undervalued in a lot of cases.

Archived