NBC Sports Edge Forums

24 days left

ssmarsh

There are 24 days left in the regular season and while on paper I can still win this year (currently in 2nd), with every passing day it seems farther and farther away. Anyone else in the same boat?

There are 24 days left in the regular season and while on paper I can still win this year (currently in 2nd), with every passing day it seems farther and farther away. Anyone else in the same boat?

NOPE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE! B)

i'm actually getting closer and closer to first every day...

I'm working my butt off trying to gain a few points. They are there to be had. It's just every time I give up a pitcher to add some runs scored or RBI's, my pitching stats drop. Then I drop a hitter to stream a pitcher and my hitting stats drop. I feel like a dog chasing it's tail.

Add three fantasy football teams, the draft prep, drafts and now the games starting..... It's a wonder I still have a wife.. or do I? I guess she could have left and I don't know if I would have noticed lately.. Taking her to Mexico in a few weeks to try to get back on her good side......

Hey - it's what we do!! B)

24 days and I'm dead last in saves after losing every closer I drafted or picked up to injury or incompetence.

I'm 5 points out of first and I scoured the FA list and picked up Gutierrez, Madson, Morales, Hughes and Wood. If they can give me 30 saves it'll probably get me into the running (as long as they don't wreck my ERA and WHIP while they're at it).

In my other league I'm up by 13 points and it would take a Met-like meltdown to lose my lead.

24 days and I'm dead last in saves after losing every closer I drafted or picked up to injury or incompetence.

I'm 5 points out of first and I scoured the FA list and picked up Gutierrez, Madson, Morales, Hughes and Wood. If they can give me 30 saves it'll probably get me into the running (as long as they don't wreck my ERA and WHIP while they're at it).

In my other league I'm up by 13 points and it would take a Met-like meltdown to lose my lead.

I've been in the lead since mid-April, and this has been my biggest fear. I would freak out if that happened

Man, it's so frustrating, watching my whole team slumping is driving me crazy, definitely not good for my health.

I feel your pain - I need some offensive help bad and I've got both Miggy and Crawford crapping the bed. At least Texas is heading home starting tonight so Kinsler and Cruz should wake up for a few games. B)

I am in a 3 person dogfight for first place. The order switches every couple of days. It's absolutely going to come down to the wire. Today, I'm tied for first, but I could be 3rd tomorrow. It's an emotional roller coaster. And Carl Crawford and Brad Hawpe are absolutely destroying me right now. Heat up boys!

I'm 20 points ahead of the 2nd/3rd/4th place teams in one league and 20 points behind the money in another. I could pretty much leave my lineups alone for the next 3 weeks and have the same outcome as checking them everyday as I do.

Archived