NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Pick 3 (PPR): Fitz, Sims-Walker, Marshall, Welker

BMcP

Really this comes down to a choice between Marshall vs. NE and Welker vs. DEN - as great as Marshall has been the last two weeks, I'm afraid the NE D is going to do what it does best - eliminate the opponent's main weapon. Meanwhile, Welker is as solid as they come in ppr if playing (which I presume he will). And I don't need to bet the house to beat my opponent this week.

Thoughts?

If Welker is playing you have to play him obviously otherwise you go with Brandon. Marshall is still a little bit of a wildcard in Denver as the Broncos are still working out their offense and tend to spread the ball around (well to everyone but Royal it seems).

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=153305

Really this comes down to a choice between Marshall vs. NE and Welker vs. DEN - as great as Marshall has been the last two weeks, I'm afraid the NE D is going to do what it does best - eliminate the opponent's main weapon. Meanwhile, Welker is as solid as they come in ppr if playing (which I presume he will). And I don't need to bet the house to beat my opponent this week.

Thoughts?

Archived