NBC Sports Edge Forums

looking for position rankings

ssmarsh

Does anyone know where to find a free breakdown of positions showing last years stats? ESPN.com had great ones last year but they're no longer free. I've been searching for a few days without much success...

Marsh - ESPNs site is free. Sign up and then set up a league - in there, you can sort the stats by last year and projected for 2007.

I'm running a free keeper league through ESPN - its great....

Marsh - ESPNs site is free. Sign up and then set up a league - in there, you can sort the stats by last year and projected for 2007.

Thanks for the tip. The stats are what I'm looking for but the printable formatting leaves something to be desired. I'll keep working!

Does anyone know where to find a free breakdown of positions showing last years stats? ESPN.com had great ones last year but they're no longer free. I've been searching for a few days without much success...

I like to refer to the MLB fantasy page. It has position rankings, stats for the last 3 years, & projections.

I like to refer to the MLB fantasy page. It has position rankings, stats for the last 3 years, & projections.

Yeah, I've seen them and they're ok. I'm looking for a prontable AL only breakdown with last year's stats and their breakdown is for the entire MLB universe and all I can find is 2007 projections. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Try this link: http://www.fantasysportscentral.com/baseball/

Free registration, and you can customize any league, plus input keepers for all teams, and get the rankings (2007 forecasted stats) in a variety of different ways (by position, by free agent, by team within your league and maybe even by real team), along with projected standings.

MLB.copm also has stats ... but their forecasted valuations suck (Br. Roberts and Brandon Phillips with the same vaue, despite VASTLY superior projected stats for Roberts by MLB.com: .290 BA vs .268 BA, 10 HR vs 12 HR, 60 RBI vs 62 RBI, 93 runs vs 53 runs and 31 Sb vs 20 SB).

I refer to fantasy sports central quite a bit. I like it BUT prefer for the onslaught of pop-ups, lol! It defeats my blocker at every turn.

I use Google pop-up blocker and have not had any problems with pop ups, thankfully.

Archived