NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2000th Post

#4 Yawkey Way

• 2 weeks later...
I think it will take me a while to get to 3000 posts. The more I come on here the less topics I find interesting. Too many posts in the wrong forum and such.

Yeah well thats never seemed to bother u before..................

WAIT WAIT...............I mean really who the f#ck am I kiddin here!!!!!!!

I think it will take me a while to get to 3000 posts. The more I come on here the less topics I find interesting. Too many posts in the wrong forum and such.

Also seems like a lot of the topics are the same ones just in a new thread. I have also found it less interesting with the exception of the breaking news.

Also seems like a lot of the topics are the same ones just in a new thread. I have also found it less interesting with the exception of the breaking news.

Yeah I dont really know what it is. But yeah I mean bench coach questions in Fantasy Baseball talk, the same topics being re-created (like your best trade, add, drop, worst gm, i hate espn, and of course making multiple threads for players. Also may be that there are alot more people in rotoworld (all different ages) and I dont wanna use the word "kids" as I am still young myself but they seem to be posting alot of useless s---. I mean no disrespect to RotoWorld as I am sure I will still check in but its just not the same.

Maybe we can get some sort of secret forum going on in the NASCAR forum, it's not like anybody checks that anyway.

LOL....after I made my post I back to the forums and the first things I see are another Billingsley thread, 2 wigginton threads, and someone bitching because he got "bad advice"; sigh...

LOL....after I made my post I back to the forums and the first things I see are another Billingsley thread, 2 wigginton threads, and someone bitching because he got "bad advice"; sigh...

Yeah same here, but I just can't seem to let go and leave the forums.

Archived