NBC Sports Edge Forums

do i start Deng tonight????

Im down 5-4....i need FT%/PTS/REB/STLS

I have Deng @CHA on my bench right now, im wondering if he is a better start than:

Collison @NJ

Corey Brewer vs MIA

Taj Gibson @CHA

Please help, this the semi-finals and im hoping to make the finals.

Im down 5-4....i need FT%/PTS/REB/STLS

I have Deng @CHA on my bench right now, im wondering if he is a better start than:

Collison @NJ

Corey Brewer vs MIA

Taj Gibson @CHA

Please help, this the semi-finals and im hoping to make the finals.

ok i have narrowed it down myself...

Who do you start tonight????

Darren Collison @NJ

or

Luol Deng @CHA

Both have risks, i just want the best overall production...emphasis on stls/pts

tough one man......

I think I like Deng better, but he is always an injury concern....

Health-wise I think Collison might be better, especially since NO might do well early and often against NJ, which would limit CP3's minutes and increase DC's minutes.....

I guess my tie-breaker is Deng starts and this is a "balls to the wall" game for CHI

NO isnt going to make the playoffs, so it is somewhat of a meaningless game for NO...which might be good or might be bad for DC's minutes...

Looking over their recent game logs and what you are looking for///// Deng's ability to get mucho rebounds would be my tie breaker...

I'd say Deng slight advantage over either Taj or DC...I honestly think all 3 are good options, though...

they might all do well tonight....

tough one man......

I think I like Deng better, but he is always an injury concern....

Health-wise I think Collison might be better, especially since NO might do well early and often against NJ, which would limit CP3's minutes and increase DC's minutes.....

I guess my tie-breaker is Deng starts and this is a "balls to the wall" game for CHI

NO isnt going to make the playoffs, so it is somewhat of a meaningless game for NO...which might be good or might be bad for DC's minutes...

Looking over their recent game logs and what you are looking for///// Deng's ability to get mucho rebounds would be my tie breaker...

I'd say Deng slight advantage over either Taj or DC...I honestly think all 3 are good options, though...

they might all do well tonight....

thanks for the reply...

Yea this is a tough choice, and seeming to get tougher the more i think about it. Yes the Hornets are OUT of the playoff race, so any other year that would mean LESS minutes for Cp3...but having just returned to the court maybe they use this garbage time to get him back to full speed??

or...maybe since its an away game, they give Collison more minutes and save CP3 for the home fans?? who knows....

Deng played good in his first game back, there has been no news which is good news as far as his health. BUT....he did play somewhere around 27 minutes last night, not sure how they will handle his minutes on a back-to-back game??

oh boy...fantasy playoffs...love/hate these decisions....

Think im going to go with Deng and pray

Archived