NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ivan Rodriguez Regular Season 2010

Spina

He deserves a thread...been killing the ball to start the season. Is batting .457 (16-35) with 6 multiple hit games in 9 games. Also only one game without a hit.

3/4 Today

Those who drafted Napoli or have Montero on the DL need to look at I-Rod as if it's 1999.

He deserves a thread...been killing the ball to start the season. Is batting .457 (16-35) with 6 multiple hit games in 9 games. Also only one game without a hit.

3/4 Today

Those who drafted Napoli or have Montero on the DL need to look at I-Rod as if it's 1999.

I agree, I am adding him tonight if I win my claim....I HAVE Montero on the DL. Come on down I ROD!

I guess no one seems to care that I-Rod is now batting .475 with going 2/2 so far tonight?? Also, as of today, he is the second ranked catcher on Yahoo behind Mauer.

If Yadier "I play everyday" Molina doesn't get a hit tonight, I might make the switch myself

If Yadier "I play everyday" Molina doesn't get a hit tonight, I might make the switch myself

no, please don't... you're the ultimate jinx. why don't you look into trading for someone like mauer? i'd love to see the guy in my league that has him tank B)

I'm a Montero owner (though he's been dropped for now) and I just picked up Pudge myself. He seems to be getting a lot of PA, and he's in a much improved lineup, so while he's certainly not going to keep tearing the cover off the ball, he should put up improved numbers from last year.

no, please don't... you're the ultimate jinx. why don't you look into trading for someone like mauer? i'd love to see the guy in my league that has him tank B)

Ivan will be the most dropped player by the end of the week if I pick him up tonight

Ivan will be the most dropped player by the end of the week if I pick him up tonight

Please dont then...I need him with the "Napoli SITuation"

Officially the #1 Overall Catcher in Fantasy (Yahoo)...just saying. Hopefuly he can continue this smoking hot start.

2/2. Against Ubaldo.

He's got 2 of Ubaldo 3 hits so far...add another multiple hit game for I-Rod - .468 avg.

Archived