NBC Sports Edge Forums

AJ Burnett 2010 Regular Season

Spina

Why did I start this bum tonight? K Potential? Not when you go 4 while getting shelled though.

On to the bench for good now...too bad I can't cut him since I own him in my deepest league.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meh, this good A.J./bad A.J. thing is annoying in the extreme. His K/9 is way below career norms, which is disconcerting. I'm just getting tired of this guy.

That is typical AJ start him every other week

Hidden

What do you think this guy's 1-for-1 trade value is right now? Give what you think people in your league would be willing to give up for this guys (maybe a hitter or two and a SP or two). Or maybe actual trades (or rejections) for a reference point.

I know I had a person publicly put Billingsley on the block but got a "eh, no. good luck with AJ" rejection back in a 1-for-1 attempt.

• Root Admin
Hidden
For AJ? I dunno, maybe Max Scherzer, Ervin Santana. That's what comes to mind right now.

I'd rather have Ervin and Max.....pretty easily....I'm thinking Gavin Floyd or Ricky Nolasco.....I'd probably want Floyd....

Already gave up 2 runs in the 1st! You sure Yankees that Cliff Lee isn't necessary and that your starters are set??? Burnett's ERA by month has gone up each month, 2.43 in April, 4.03 in May and going into tonight 10.35 in June...

I hate you who ever dropped AJ in my league 2 months ago, allowing me to pick him up for free thinking it was tooo much value to pass up...... You and your 10 ERA for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived