NBC Sports Edge Forums

PIT - LAD 04/29 Gameday Thread

Spina

No doubt this guy is the most frustrating pitcher to own. Gets knocked around vs the Pirates in both outings this year. He walks anyone and everyone. Its nearly impossible to get this guy past 5 innings with how many pitches he uses.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one pissed off tonight. Something has to be wrong with Kershaw that he can't figure out how to throw strikes with consistency. I mean you would think between him and his pitching coach they would figure out what he's doing wrong. Is this s--- mental or what?

Burres career ERA: 6.19, BAA: .301

I remember when this guy was on the O's. Looked like he was throwing BP out there.

Hit the freaking ball, Dodgers! Kershaw probably has one good inning left in him at 86 pitches.

I might have to bench Kemp until Manny gets back.

Also, what a dumb move by their GM to call Kemp out like that. Dude has been producing offensively for 3 people this year. Give him a break, it's been 3 weeks.

I'm pretty sure Kemp was called out for his defense, not his offense. And judging by his misplay in the 1st, it's definitely an issue and has cost the Dodgers. A guy that good shouldn't be making errors like that.

Archived