NBC Sports Edge Forums

are any of these guys potential keepers?

ssmarsh

I received a trade inquiry today and since I've thrown in the towel on the season, I'm only after keepers, which the asking team is pretty light on. Here are some potentials, based solely on low salary. Are any of them worth pursuing in a 10 team, AL only, roto league (the $$ is what they would cost next year)?

2B Jose Vidro, $3

SS Yuniesky Betancourt, $1

SP Kenny Rogers, $1

I received a trade inquiry today and since I've thrown in the towel on the season, I'm only after keepers, which the asking team is pretty light on. Here are some potentials, based solely on low salary. Are any of them worth pursuing in a 10 team, AL only, roto league (the $ is what they would cost next year)?

2B Jose Vidro, $3

SS Yuniesky Betancourt, $1

SP Kenny Rogers, $1

I think Betancourt has real potential. Thought he was a solid AL sleeper. He had some very serious personal/family/visa/agent problems (weird stuff) that I'm sure your aware of early this season. A buck is a hell of a decent investment IMO. Rogers at a dollar: If he finishes the season healthy, I suppose he's worth at least that in an AL only. I hate him, but on value alone he's worth it.

I just don't know about Vidro. I don't even know if he returns to Seattle or goes somewhere else, perhaps returning to the NL looking for an IF position.

Archived