NBC Sports Edge Forums

Where Legends Are Born

7 hours ago, Drake said:

With 2 minutes left in the final week of the season, JK Dobbins scores the final TD of the fantasy season as the Ravens go up 34-17 over the Cowboys on Monday night. A pointless TD in the NFL world but not in Fantasy Football world. This TD put Vikingapocalypse ahead of Detroit Diesels by 3.10 points, dropping Detroit Diesels from 3rd seed to 5th seed. The loss actually helped Detroit Diesels make it past the 1st round as 6th seed DerrickHenrysCleats would have won that match up in the 1st round, as well as their 2nd matchup making a final vs Need Some Wood?. Need Some Wood? would have been Champion with Detroit Diesels getting 5th place.

Interesting how things dramatically changed for Detroit Diesels off the final touchdown of the season that in the short term, looked like it hurt them. GG's all.

image.thumb.png.6749670d176551148b4bbea374ad3aba.png

Your welcome @JMak 🤣

• Like 1
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big thanks, as always, to @sportsguy21792 for running this league. The most insanely competitive dynasty league on the Internet. 

Why did you post this on the message board instead of just PM'ing Duster directly?  IIRC, Duster has all 14 first round picks for 2018 already...

Posted Images

On 12/29/2020 at 11:24 AM, predator_05 said:

Big thanks, as always, to @sportsguy21792 for running this league. The most insanely competitive dynasty league on the Internet. 

I appreciate that.  Happy to say that we're still going strong all these years later.

One thing I want to do is ask everybody to think about ways to improve the league.  Are there settings that could be changed/added/removed?  Is there anything missing or perhaps something that we currently have that maybe isn't necessary?

Take some time over the offseason and let me know if there's anything you'd like to see changed, added, or removed.  I'm happy to take any ideas under advisement and bring them up for a league vote before next year.

• Like 2
On 6/30/2020 at 10:15 AM, KennyWoo said:

I would love to see Bill Belichick having to put up with using Cam Newton as his quarterback.  It would be absolutely hilarious to watch.

By the way, I did in fact enjoy watching this.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome to WLAB 2021! I'm looking forward to another great season of fantasy football.

Rosters have been entered for everybody. Some of you have open roster spots because of players who aren't listed (retired, free agent, etc). If you have any questions on that, please let me know.

Additionally, there are 3 teams who ended last year with a player on IR. As a result, I've had to leave one player off each of those teams to start the year. If you are one of those teams and you want to keep the player listed below, please let me know, along with a player to cut instead.

@Boudewijn- Marcus Mariota
@Drake - Devin Funchess
@megamoviejohn - Antonio Callaway

Additionally, this post will serve as the roll call post for this year. Please respond to this post, the corresponding message on the Yahoo league page, or send me an e-mail/PM to let me know if you plan on coming back for 2021.  No rush, as I'm not planning on starting the drafts until around the 4th of July.  Tagging everyone below to let them know that this is here.

If you have any other questions, suggestions, or comments, please let me know!

@KennyWoo @JMak @predator_05 @megamoviejohn @DerrickHenrysCleats @Mek Daddy @Drake @Boudewijn @vikingapocalypse @merkman_21 @Du5t3r @ArmchairGM @Iron-cock

• Like 2
2 hours ago, sportsguy21792 said:

I'm ok with this, and I'm very much in.

Also, some initial talks have already been conducted; I have the 1, 3 and 9 picks, and I can be persuaded to trade down. 2021 picks, 2022 picks and solid players under the age of 27 are all acceptable in proposed trades.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, sportsguy21792 said:

Welcome to WLAB 2021! I'm looking forward to another great season of fantasy football.

Rosters have been entered for everybody. Some of you have open roster spots because of players who aren't listed (retired, free agent, etc). If you have any questions on that, please let me know.

Additionally, there are 3 teams who ended last year with a player on IR. As a result, I've had to leave one player off each of those teams to start the year. If you are one of those teams and you want to keep the player listed below, please let me know, along with a player to cut instead.

@Drake - Devin Funchess
@megamoviejohn - Antonio Callaway

Additionally, this post will serve as the roll call post for this year. Please respond to this post, the corresponding message on the Yahoo league page, or send me an e-mail/PM to let me know if you plan on coming back for 2021.  No rush, as I'm not planning on starting the drafts until around the 4th of July.  Tagging everyone below to let them know that this is here.

If you have any other questions, suggestions, or comments, please let me know!

@KennyWoo @JMak @predator_05 @megamoviejohn @DerrickHenrysCleats @Mek Daddy @Drake @Boudewijn @vikingapocalypse @merkman_21 @Du5t3r @ArmchairGM @Iron-cock

do you have an updated draft order for this year by chance?

Here's the up-to-date draft order.

Round 1

1. Boudewijn

2. merkman_21

3. Boudewijn (from Iron-cock)

4. KennyWoo (from predator_05 via Du5t3r)

5. sportsguy21792

6. KennyWoo (from Du5t3r)

7. megamoviejohn

8. vikingapocalypse

9. Boudewijn (from Drake)

10. DerrickHenrysCleats

11. ArmchairGM

12. Mek Daddy

13. KennyWoo

14. megamoviejohn (from JMak)

Round 2

15. Boudewijn

16. merkman_21

17. Iron-cock

18. sportsguy21792 (from predator_05)

19. sportsguy21792

20. Du5t3r

21. megamoviejohn

22. Boudewijn (from vikingapocalypse)

23. Drake

24. DerrickHenrysCleats

25. ArmchairGM

26. Mek Daddy

27. vikingapocalypse (from KennyWoo)

28. sportsguy21792 (from JMak)

Round 3

29. KennyWoo (from Boudewijn)

30. merkman_21

31. Iron-cock

32. predator_05

33. predator_05 (from sportsguy21792)

34. KennyWoo (from Du5t3r)

35. megamoviejohn

36. KennyWoo (from vikingapocalypse)

37. Boudewijn (from Drake)

38. Boudewijn (from DerrickHenrysCleats)

39. ArmchairGM

40. Mek Daddy

41. KennyWoo

42. sportsguy21792 (from JMak via KennyWoo)

FA Draft

1. Boudewijn

2. merkman_21

3. Iron-cock

4. Mek Daddy (from predator_05)

5. sportsguy21792

6. Du5t3r

7. megamoviejohn

8. vikingapocalypse

9. Drake

10. DerrickHenrysCleats

11. ArmchairGM

12. Mek Daddy

13. KennyWoo

14. JMak

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've heard back from 8 of the 13 other folks in the league so far.  Want to send out another call to the remaining 5 to see if they plan on coming back this year.  Will also PM and send an e-mail via the Yahoo page.

@JMak@predator_05@Mek Daddy@ArmchairGM@Iron-cock

I'm planning on starting the draft in about 3 weeks, so please get back to me with your plans for this year by then.

• Like 1
On 6/15/2021 at 6:04 AM, sportsguy21792 said:

I've heard back from 8 of the 13 other folks in the league so far.  Want to send out another call to the remaining 5 to see if they plan on coming back this year.  Will also PM and send an e-mail via the Yahoo page.

@JMak@predator_05@Mek Daddy@ArmchairGM@Iron-cock

I'm planning on starting the draft in about 3 weeks, so please get back to me with your plans for this year by then.

Only two more. @ArmchairGM @Iron-cock 

22 hours ago, predator_05 said:

@ArmchairGMis the only one we haven't heard from. 

I tried PMing him on yahoo fantasy messenger. Anybody know another way to contact him? 

He's a long time league member, this is kind of unusual for him. 

I've tried sending him a message on here, as well as e-mailing him through the league site.  Other than that, I don't know how else to reach him.

On 6/25/2021 at 2:53 PM, predator_05 said:

If our guy doesn't show up, might have to keep you on speed dial. 

You know my number, does said person inherit a roster if other does not show?

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins
20 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

You know my number, does said person inherit a roster if other does not show?

Yep, you would take over the roster as is.  I can send you a PM with the full details.