NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Where Legends Are Born

fontaine

Ill trade you my pick, I think have 3rd..

Sounds good to me. What did you have in mind? I can barely remember what players I had on my team though...

Ill trade you my pick, I think have 3rd..

Sounds good to me. What did you have in mind? I can barely remember what players I had on my team though...

Whats your team name?

Bilbo Baggin Ballers

Just was looking at the First Round draft order. Soul Crusher and Fatal Exception own it with 7/14 of the picks including 4 out of the Top 5..

1. Soul Crusher (via The Dagos)

2 . Soul Crusher (via Long Island Iced T's)

3. TDs 'N Beer

4. Fatal Exception

5. Fatal Exception (via Fort Dick Woodies)

6. Pack Attack

7. Fatal Exception (via Drake)

8. The Lucky Ducks

9. Abusement Park

10. Soul Crusher

11. Soul Crusher (via Bilbo Baggin Ballers)

12. Harbaugh Warriors

13. Ink Inc. (Cobra Kai's Old Team)

14. Lil Bishes

Last year Soul Crusher gave up Matt Hasselbeck, Eddie Royal and Marion Barber to obtain The Dagos 1st Round Pick which ended up to be 1st Overall and will ultimately get him a top RB for years to come in Trent Richardson. Nice score Soul.

• Like 1

At this point, there are 4 teams that myself or Drater have not heard from. We're going to give them a little bit of time to see if they are interested in coming back this year, but considering 2 of them have not been active on the forums in over a year, it's safe to say replacements will be necessary. The other 2 have been active within the past couple weeks, so we will give them a bit more time, and there's one more team that has expressed interest in coming back, but hasn't joined the league on yahoo yet.

At this point, we are trying to get the draft started next Monday, the 13th, assuming all teams have signed up on yahoo and we have either gotten members back or replacements for those teams. If you know of anybody who might be interested in potentially taking over a team, let me know via PM. I'll be looking for replacement teams as well should any teams be available.

Edited by sportsguy21792

Tell them there might be some open spots, I figure we give the 4 remaining teams until Friday or Saturday and then try to find replacements for anybody we haven't heard from. The season will be here before we know it, and even though there's a little less than a month left, it'll go by fast, so we should try to get things going.

I just talked to "Fatal Exception". He said he wants to give it some thought but I did mention the draft was going to be Monday.

Awesome, thank you for getting a hold of him. If you hear from him again, tell him he's more than welcome to talk to me or drater if he has any questions or concerns. I would like to get a decision from him and the other 3 guys, if I do hear from them, by Sunday afternoon at the very, very latest.

He asked for his roster so I sent him a screenshot of it and told him about his 3 1st round draft picks. I'm thinking he will join, he's set up pretty good for improving big this year.

Absolutely, he should get a lot of help with the draft picks he has. I have 2 other guys in mind for the (potentially) 3 open teams, depending on who responds back and who doesn't. It looks like we should have no problem starting things up Monday.

Sorry for the delay, mates.

I did get the original invites but had to contemplate whether or not I would continue. Although I won't go into the details that prevented this from being a no-brainer decision, I'll say that a few exchanges w/ Drake assured me that this league is, in fact, here for the long haul... and committed to a great community.

Yes, I'll gladly continue league membership and look forward to what I hope will be a great league.

Now, I no longer use my Yahoo account under which I competed last season and, instead, use a gmail address (now that Yahoo let's you sign up w/ a non-Yahoo account). Please let me know how to go about returning to the league using my new account.

• Like 1

Ok, guys... don't have access to my team yet so I don't remember all of the picks I own.

That said, I'll probably be trading some of said 2012 draft picks... I also noticed that last year's WR corps maneuvers paid off. I'll likely be looking to trade at least one of them. Yes, A.J. Green is tentatively on the block.

Anyhow... send PM or email if you wish to discuss trade scenarios.

Due to trying to find replacements, plus having to enter rosters and set everything up before the drafts, I am going to give the now 3 teams I haven't heard from until Saturday to respond to my PMs one way or the other . If I don't hear from them, I will try to find replacements for their team and get them into yahoo so I can enter rosters in on Sunday and start the draft on Monday. I have 2 teams lined up to take over if necessary, and finding a third shouldn't be that hard.

Edited by sportsguy21792

#1 and #2 would both be available.....BUT....... if you're gonna bring it....bring it BIG!

Cruz (Giants) for your #2 pick