NBC Sports Edge Forums

Where Legends Are Born

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why did you post this on the message board instead of just PM'ing Duster directly?  IIRC, Duster has all 14 first round picks for 2018 already...

Big thanks, as always, to @sportsguy21792 for running this league. The most insanely competitive dynasty league on the Internet. 

Posted Images

Wow that was exactly what Benji needed. Hes gonna have a really strong QB (Rodgers) and 3 really strong RBs after he selects Richardson (Forte, Charles) so he was in a tough spot with that 2nd pick needing a WR but none in the draft going that high. Cruz was great value for that. Benji finished 9-4 last year and hes having a beast off season... watch out.

I had 2 WRs on the same team with Nicks. That bothered me, but not anymore.

I really like what's available at the top for the rookie draft this season, so I think this was a fair trade.

Sorry fontaine :(

Edited by ISuckTDs

Trent or Doug, I'm happy either way.

ANYTHING's better than the Clusterjob going on in Washington. Shanahannigans ;)

Drake - Reggie Bush and #3 for Ryan Mathews

Oh you're goin for the gold. Little too steep for me I'll have to pass.

That Mathews trade is looking mighty sweet now, huh?

Before this workhorse can explode for a gazillion yards, he has to hold up after one carry. Geez!

Yeah, hes more fragile then a glass window

When you rolled down the window for the first time, it didn't shatter into little pieces :P

Okay I'm being mean.

Get well Mathews, you paper thin sonofabiscuit

I have 2 replacements already lined up and they have told me what teams they want. I will go ahead and post the remaining team in the league finder service and come up with our last replacement from there. If anybody has another person in mind they would like me to contact about the last team, let me know.

• Like 1

Just to update, I received a PM from another guy who is in a couple leagues with me expressing interest in the last remaining team. If he wants the team, I told him he could have it and then we would be all set and ready to start things on Monday.

If all 3 of the guys I have talked to accept a team, I will go ahead and formally introduce them on here when they sign up for the yahoo league.

Edited by sportsguy21792

All right everybody, each of the 3 guys I talked to have taken open spots in the league. Please help me in welcoming the following guys to the league!

Robrain (replacing Long Island Iced Ts)

KTOWNRACER (replacing Fort Dick Woodies)

Finally Detroit Wins (replacing The Dagos)

I am in leagues with each of these guys, and I know they will be active participants in our league. I have finalized the team list and will enter rosters into yahoo either tonight or tomorrow, and we can start everything up on Monday.

• Like 1

Rosters are entered and the waiver priority has been set to what it was at the end of last year. Some teams have open roster spots, here's a list of those teams.

TDs 'N Beer (fontaine) - 3 open spots (McNabb, Cadillac, and Seymour not in yahoo)

Ink Inc. (bILLy 1nk) - 1 open spot (Shockey not in yahoo)

Pack Attack (sportsguy21792) - 3 open spots (Williams, Dawkins, and Smith not in yahoo)

The Lucky Ducks (duckman) - 1 open spot (Chris Johnson (the Oakland CB) not in yahoo)

Soulcrusher (Benji Benjacobsen) - no open spots (listed here because LT is not in yahoo, but the open spot was taken due to the Cruz trade)

Bilbo Baggin Ballers (ISuckTDs) - 1 open spot (open due to Cruz trade)

Harbaugh Warriors (sfdevil) - 1 open spot (Maurice Morris not in yahoo)

Kyzer (Drake) - 1 open spot (Ryan Torain not in yahoo)

Abusement Park (Longhorn143) - 1 open spot (Dareus not in yahoo)

Motorcity Monsters (Finally Detroit Wins) - 1 open spot (Marion Barber not in yahoo)

KTOWNRACER (KTOWNRACER) - 1 open spot (Cullen Jenkins not in yahoo)

Just keep this in mind when drafting. Everybody add their players as they draft them, and if there's anybody on this list who wants to keep any of their players currently not on their roster, just drop somebody else when making the move.

Edited by sportsguy21792

The draft will start at Noon ET on Monday afternoon with our 3 round rookie draft. A one round free agent draft will follow, and then any other free agents will be available to be picked up 2 days after the free agent draft ends. I am open to starting the draft earlier than Monday if people are interested in that.

For those wondering, here is the entire rookie draft order. For the time being, I will be lenient on time restrictions, but please try to not take more than 24 hours to make your pick.

Round 1

1. Soulcrusher (from Motorcity Monsters)

2. Soulcrusher (from Darkstar Dragons)

3. TDs N' Beer

4. Fatal Exception

5. Fatal Exception (from KTOWNRACER)

6. Pack Attack

7. Fatal Exception (from Kyzer)

8. The Lucky Ducks

9. Abusement Park

10. Soulcrusher

11. Soulcrusher (from Bilbo Baggin Ballers)

12. Harbaugh Warriors

13. Ink Inc.

14. Lil Bishes

Round 2

1. Motorcity Monsters

2. Darkstar Dragons

3. TDs N' Beer

4. KTOWNRACER (from Fatal Exception)

5. KTOWNRACER

6. Pack Attack

7. Kyzer

8. The Lucky Ducks

9. Abusement Park

10. Bilbo Baggin Ballers (from Soulcrusher)

11. Pack Attack (from Bilbo Baggin Ballers)

12. Harbaugh Warriors

13. Ink Inc.

14. Lil Bishes

Round 3

1. Motorcity Monsters

2. Darkstar Dragons

3. TDs N' Beer

4. Fatal Exception

5. KTOWNRACER

6. Bilbo Baggin Ballers (from Pack Attack)

7. Kyzer

8. The Lucky Ducks

9. Abusement Park

10. Fatal Exception (from Soulcrusher)

11. Bilbo Baggin Ballers

12. Harbaugh Warriors

13. Ink Inc.

14. Lil Bishes

At this point, I am willing to start things tomorrow, I just have to make sure everybody knows about it. I'll suspend official judgement on the draft start until I get back on tomorrow morning. If it seems like the majority of people want to start tomorrow, then we'll start tomorrow.