NBC Sports Edge Forums

Helppp!!

thebestpr21

I just made two trades, still waiting the COMMISH to decide....

Trade 1: I traded Gary Matthews/Adam Wainwright for Jason Bay/Kenny ROgers

Trade 2: I traded Bonds for Clemens/Teahen

Tell me what you think...thanks...

the 2nd one is definetly better for you bc i think teahen will heat up like he did last year and have a great 2nd half, i also like the 1st one for u but only by a little bit, bay has been HOT lately and matthews jr hasnt, but im not a big kenny rogers fan, and adam wainwright was starting to string together a bunch of nice starts.

please help: http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=18582

I like both trades for you... Bay looks likes hes turning it around and Gary had that wrist injury and he looks awful this 2nd half. Rogers will get a ton more wins then wainwright considering the teams they play for and the 2nd trade bonds does not play everyday (obviously) and You could platoon Teahen and Beltre at 3rd and clemens will help ur staff. One question, why do you have Suppan and Olsen, there has to be better pitchers or hitters in f.a then them and cant you put burnett on the dl

I like both trades for you... Bay looks likes hes turning it around and Gary had that wrist injury and he looks awful this 2nd half. Rogers will get a ton more wins then wainwright considering the teams they play for and the 2nd trade bonds does not play everyday (obviously) and You could platoon Teahen and Beltre at 3rd and clemens will help ur staff. One question, why do you have Suppan and Olsen, there has to be better pitchers or hitters in f.a then them and cant you put burnett on the dl

Actually, there isn't....Olsen threw a couple of good games and I was using him as a spot pitcher....but after his lasta outing I'm droping him....he is the one im dropping in one of the trades.....Suppan, well.....he is not pitching well lately,but in the FA theres nothing at all....mi pitching is suffering a lot because of Jason Schmidt...that really hurt me.....and now Burnett on the DL....thanks a lot for your opinion....

I like both, you made out great with the second... after bonds gets the next 3 HRs his motivation level drops to nothing. teahan seems like hes going to stay hot for the rest of the season

Archived