NBC Sports Edge Forums

Does your league have trade deadline madness?

ssmarsh

The unrestricted trade deadline in my AL only league is Monday at 2 PM. Monday is also our final chance to pick up free agents so with all the real world deals going down, the deadline trade talk is off the charts. Bottom teams are dealing their taxi draft picks, leaders are trying to move their cheap keepers for studs and picks. I'm checking my e-mail every 20 minutes for updates!!

IT'S MADNESS!!

The unrestricted trade deadline in my AL only league is Monday at 2 PM. Monday is also our final chance to pick up free agents so with all the real world deals going down, the deadline trade talk is off the charts. Bottom teams are dealing their taxi draft picks, leaders are trying to move their cheap keepers for studs and picks. I'm checking my e-mail every 20 minutes for updates!!

IT'S MADNESS!!

I wish me league was like this!!! It takes guys five days to respond to my offers, if they reply at all that is!!! Enjoy it and good luck...

My league's deadline isn't until next month, but I think the real-life deadline has kicked things into action. We have a trade in this league once or twice a month, but right now there are FIVE pending trades and a lot of proposals out there too.

My league's deadline isn't until next month, but I think the real-life deadline has kicked things into action. We have a trade in this league once or twice a month, but right now there are FIVE pending trades and a lot of proposals out there too.

Ditto.....the dynasty league I'm in has activity going throughout the season, but things have picked up over the last week.

We're still four weeks away from the deadline.

My league is pretty soft on trade responders. However, with the league switches in my NL-only, all of this trade deadline stuff is pretty compelling. I just sit here and refresh and refresh, waiting to learn which players I am going to lose without compensation.

I wish me league was like this!!! It takes guys five days to respond to my offers, if they reply at all that is!!! Enjoy it and good luck...

I've got offers out there but no takes...if only other owners valued players the same way I did, it would make life a lot easier. B)

got a couple of those types in a friends league i am in...i have now started in with the textual harassment....if i have their number they are getting a text as soon as i send the trade if its still there when they get off work i send them a reminder then once a day till they do something with it they get really blown up if the guy i am offering does something of note like hits a bomb steals a base k's 10 you get the point i.e. sizemore just stole his second base of the game...some guys it works on because they really just plain didn't check their team and forgot...others now think its funny to not respond to the trades or the texts...either way i get satisfaction they either do something with it or get textually harassed....

Archived