NBC Sports Edge Forums

baseball forum already bumped down?

ssmarsh

Yeah, that didn't really make sense to me either. I love fantasy football as well but it's still the preseason and bumping it down is like saying you'd rather watch a mediocre football game over playoff stretch baseball.

...No big deal though.

While I am still in baseball mood, no one posts much in baseball compared to earlier. Before there were new posts every minute. Now it will go without posts for half hours or even hours.

Love it!!! I've been waiting for this day for a long time.

While I am still in baseball mood, no one posts much in baseball compared to earlier. Before there were new posts every minute. Now it will go without posts for half hours or even hours.

Yea. It's actually depressing. Sike, football's here!

Am I the only person who doesn't play fantasy football? Last time I checked there were 6 weeks left in baseball season!

Because RW has a hard-on for football. Keep football where it belongs, below Basketball B)

And yes, ssmarsh, you are the only person that doesn't play fantasy football! My Dad plays for Christ sakes....

After the grind of the (fantasy) baseball season, I need the off-season to rest up for the next!

After the grind of the (fantasy) baseball season, I need the off-season to rest up for the next!

Ya, it's kind of frustrating to see it bumped down after staying with it for 5 months and getting to the playoff stretch only to see football taking precedent (and I play FF as well).

I don't like it, but it's only a minor nuisance .

It stinks. I play FF, but I am not even in football mode at all. Not with my team fighting 2 other teams for 1st. Even the ESPN chats are becoming football dominated, which is annoying when I have questions about guys on my roster. B)

Am I the only person who doesn't play fantasy football? Last time I checked there were 6 weeks left in baseball season!

Football brings in more traffic now, so that is why Football appears above Baseball in the forums.

Aron

Archived