WR: Brandon Marshall

WR: Terrell Owens

WR: Braylon Edwards

RB: Jahvid Best

RB: Knowshon Moreno

TE: Visanthe Shiancoe

K: Nick Folk

D: NY Jets

BENCH: Devin Thomas/Mike Thomas/Justin Gage/Mike Williams (SEA)/Sammy Morris/Kevin Faulk/Mark Sanchez

Lite on the RBs but that will always happen in a 16-Man League...any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

I've never done a 16 man league so I don't know who would normally be free agents, but you definitely need some help at RB.

Absolutely nothing on the WW in terms of RB

With the addition of Mike Williams (SEA) in the 15th Round, and the news of Housh being out and Williams being the beastly #1 in a weak division do I roll him out there as my WR3 over Braylon? Seriously? and I'm a huge believer in Braylon this year with him being in the system working on his bromance with Sanchez for a full year.

Adding to this tough decision is the fact that I'm a die-hard Jets fan with season tickets...was really excited to see Braylon Monday Night Football from my seats in the corner end-zone.

What to do?

Think they're both gonna be really good this year.

I'm a non-believer of Braylon, but I think you have to roll him out there for now. We know Mike Williams had a good pre-season, but we don't know how he will fare in the regular season. I would make the switch once Williams looks as good as he did in the preseason.

I would be a little worried, carrying 2 NE RBs in my lineup. Ringer, Brandon Jackson, Dixon aren't available? I assume Huggins and Rashad Jennings are taken already. I would even pick up Isaac Redman over any of the NE RBs.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=191146

Ringer, Brandon Jackson, Dixon aren't available? I assume Huggins and Rashad Jennings are taken already. I would even pick up Isaac Redman over any of the NE RBs.

Yea, they're all gone...no options for RBs on the WW.

So, Braylon vs. Mike Williams (SEA) for my WR3? Need more input as I believe I'll be struggling with this one all year.

Thanks in advance

Not a bad starting lineup. Ill be honest though, Im not at all high on Braylon (hell be too inconsistent to start) and Shiancoe (same for him, his value is all tied to tds). Try to make a trade or two to upgrade those spots.

Thanks for the input, but you really dont like Shiancoe? With Favre not having many options in the passing game, and Shiancoes value for whatever reason being so low, I pegged him as my TE when I mapped out my draft...think his receptions and yards will rise and the TDs to remain around the same if not more. As for Braylon...i can understand people's opinions on Braylon this year with Santonio and Cotchery, and the ground and pound of the Jets, to go along with the development of Sanchez, but Sanchez has been hitting Braylon on deep balls for TDs everyday at practice since camp started and the Jets will not runs nearly as much as they did last year...I'm crazy about Fantasy Football, but 1 million times crazier about Jets Football (even through the 1-15yrs) so I know this team enough to know that Braylon is going to be money this year especially for the value of where he was getting drafted.

Even still, Mike Williams is going to be big this year, so....

WR3: Braylon Edwards vs. Mike Williams

Archived