NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mike Williams vs. Mike Williams

Spina

I like Seattle's Mike Williams with Housh gone - he will have his opportunity to finally pull his head out.

That said if we are looking keeper/dynasty I would definitely favor Tampa Bays version. He has so much promise without the history of underachieving that Seattle's version has. I merely think with him being a rookie and an inexperienced QB who is coming off a minor injury that he may not be as productive as the other.

In a redraft I like SEA mike williams, he should see plenty of targets and his frame can make him a legit redzone threat, the downside is how many WR turn into breakout players after being almost out of the league for basically 2 seasons, then again very few have had his career arc. In a keeper or dynasty TB Mike Williams whose youth and who has outplayed Aurrelious Benn so far, but his numbers are directly tied to the development of Josh Freeman who has alot of potential but may still be another year or two away from being a solid NFL QB.

I think TB's Mike is a better player and a better keeper-type. For this season only, though, I may go with Seattle's Mike simply because of the experience at QB and general lack of talent in his division.

Which Mike Williams do you feel is going to be most valuable in Fantasy Land?

My penny says the Seahawks one, but something tells me their schedules will decide. Which team has the easiest defenses to pass to? Tampa Bay baby B)

Archived