NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ty Lawson 2010-2011

Ty Lawsome

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sat out the entire fourth. I think maybe if it weren't the Nuggets' 4th game in 5 nights, Karl would have let him go back out there. Too bad he threw up that crazy shot at the end of the 3rd, or else he would have been perfect.

They might actually keep Felton around, as he has meshed really well on that team, and they have frequently tossed both PGs out there with good success. Felton only has a year left too, so he isn't much of a burden anyways and provides strong back up play for Ty and increases effectiveness of the bench unit.

They might actually keep Felton around, as he has meshed really well on that team, and they have frequently tossed both PGs out there with good success. Felton only has a year left too, so he isn't much of a burden anyways and provides strong back up play for Ty and increases effectiveness of the bench unit.

He has been a great asset off the bench for sure and hes accepted his backup role quite well this year, but his camp is not going to stay quiet come this summer. Felton views himself as a starting PG in this league not a backup, obviously Denver does not have to listen to Feltons camp and deal him but it does make sense to move him because he is not signing there long-term as Lawsons backup nor would Denver commit to him long-term with Lawson on board as the pg of the future. The odds of Felton being moved this summer are very very high IMO, making Lawson a great keeper this year. Darren Collision was pre-ranked around 40 this year I believe, Lawson should be right around that range next year with no Felton....Ill definitely target him in all my drafts.

Archived