NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Add L.Blount?

braveone

I just dropped spiller for blount for 4 reasons.

1. even in a high scoring game cj didnt get in

2.bills are terrible and usually down big which will effect there running of the ball

3.there o-line is terrible (bills)

4.Blount looked great and cut into caddys carries big time.

Ok ok ok...got ahead of myself...uh humm...I would drop Spiller for anyone until BUF shows they can use him consistently. I dropped him weeks ago and I drafted him with faith. Sorry for upsetting u and taking ur "spotlight" on ur thread, you can have it back..lil childish no??...whooossaaaa..lol

What are you two years old? You should welcome any information pertaining to Blount.

No, I'm not two years old. The question was do I drop a Bills RB for Blount. How does his post pertain to my post? If he wouls have prefaced his post with maybe an answer to my post, followed by a "considering dropping Wells, what do you think" type of post, then I wouldn't have said a word.

No, I'm not two years old. The question was do I drop a Bills RB for Blount. How does his post pertain to my post? If he wouls have prefaced his post with maybe an answer to my post, followed by a "considering dropping Wells, what do you think" type of post, then I wouldn't have said a word.

Whatever Captain Spas.

I'm two years old? You're a douche!

I'm not the one throwing temper tantrums on multiple threads on a PUBLIC fantasy football advice forum. Is it really that big of a deal for someone to post a follow up question on another thread? It's not taking away from your original question and the majority of the time no one but the OP reads the responses anyway. Seriously though do you need a tissue? I can spare a box if you do, just let me know.

I'm not the one throwing temper tantrums on multiple threads on a PUBLIC fantasy football advice forum. Is it really that big of a deal for someone to post a follow up question on another thread? It's not taking away from your original question and the majority of the time no one but the OP reads the responses anyway. Seriously though do you need a tissue? I can spare a box if you do, just let me know.

Douche!

Archived