NBC Sports Edge Forums

If you want someone to respond

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my personal requirements when it comes to responding to the hundreds of questions posted on this board every week. I think you'll find that the other veterans of this board have similar requi

I’d do it and pick up Marvin Williams 

It looks like you made the right choice lol

Posted Images

I wouldn't do it on the other side of the trade, but It depends on the rest of your roster, doesn't it? Maybe someone more experienced can help you better, but Pascal is a really good asset. Gobert has started slowly and although his rebounds are coming, the blocks and points are not there yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys. This is my team and it's 10 Team Leauge. 

This week  in my match up I had 445 PTS but   65 asists and 16 block also 154 rebound which is very short. So who do you have in your mind for suggestions friends?

Obviously I need BIGS but who do you have in mind for this team and who to drop or trade?

Thanks for the replies!!!

PG     Ja Morant

PG     James Harden

SG     K.Middleton

SF      Jayson Tatum

SF      T.Warren

SG      J. Richardson 

C        R. Gobert

PF      D.Bertans

SG     G.Harris

SF      P.Tucker

PF      S. Ibaka

PF      Al Horford

C        D.Ayton (O)

PG     D.Fox INJ

SG     G.Hayward INJ 

Hello Guys, this is my team in 10 team leauge do you have any TRADE SUGGESTIONS FOR ME THNX!!

PG - SG : J.Harden , Ja Morant , D.Fox (INJ)

SG : K. Middleton , Hayward , J. Richardson (INJ)

SF : Tatum , TJ Warren , PJ Tucker

PF: Blake Griffin , Bertans

C : Gobert , D.Ayton , Steven Addams

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:07 PM, bruceWayne said:

Hello guys. This is my team and it's 10 Team Leauge. 

This week  in my match up I had 445 PTS but   65 asists and 16 block also 154 rebound which is very short. So who do you have in your mind for suggestions friends?

Obviously I need BIGS but who do you have in mind for this team and who to drop or trade?

Thanks for the replies!!!

PG     Ja Morant

PG     James Harden

SG     K.Middleton

SF      Jayson Tatum

SF      T.Warren

SG      J. Richardson 

C        R. Gobert

PF      D.Bertans

SG     G.Harris

SF      P.Tucker

PF      S. Ibaka

PF      Al Horford

C        D.Ayton (O)

PG     D.Fox INJ

SG     G.Hayward INJ 

Can you get Hassan Whiteside? Of course I'd choose Drummond, but I am guessing he is out of reach...

11 hours ago, JoeSampras said:

How are the standings? What categorie do you need to improve regarding your rivals? Ayton is almost back and should help you in some of them, for example. 

Made some changes on the team as well I got Steven Adams , Blake Griffin and Hachimura for Al Horford Ibaka and G.Harris

Standings of this week;

TO: 28 , BLK : 3   STEAL : 8   AST : 30  REB  : 90   PTS : 158  FT : %879       FG: %491  only tuesday games results but 8-9 of my players plade so it's accurate.

I was actually aiming for Drummond  even after the trades but I got pretty big now don't you think ? @JoeSampras

Edited by bruceWayne
11 hours ago, bruceWayne said:

Made some changes on the team as well I got Steven Adams , Blake Griffin and Hachimura for Al Horford Ibaka and G.Harris

Standings of this week;

TO: 28 , BLK : 3   STEAL : 8   AST : 30  REB  : 90   PTS : 158  FT : %879       FG: %491  only tuesday games results but 8-9 of my players plade so it's accurate.

I was actually aiming for Drummond  even after the trades but I got pretty big now don't you think ? @JoeSampras

I would always ask... you start a negotiation without the player, so you won't be worst than that :)  I would go for the blocks... Hassan is giving me tons of them on Roto league and he will protect your rebounds also. He is not drummond, but it might be easier to get. Isaac? Is he available? Gotta look for what the GMs who have those guys are looking for... Maybe you can give up some points. Also, be careful with the trades... If KLove goes to Portland or Utah, for example, considering that Whiteside and Gobbert might be affected (for good or bad). Also let's see what Ayton can give you when he is back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 10:41 AM, JoeSampras said:

I would always ask... you start a negotiation without the player, so you won't be worst than that :)  I would go for the blocks... Hassan is giving me tons of them on Roto league and he will protect your rebounds also. He is not drummond, but it might be easier to get. Isaac? Is he available? Gotta look for what the GMs who have those guys are looking for... Maybe you can give up some points. Also, be careful with the trades... If KLove goes to Portland or Utah, for example, considering that Whiteside and Gobbert might be affected (for good or bad). Also let's see what Ayton can give you when he is back.

Yahoo: 10-team  H2H League  Current Record:  5-1-0

PG: James Harden , Ja Morant , D. Fox

SG: G. Hayward , K. Middeleton , J.Richardson

SF: Jayson Tatum, TJ Warren , 

PF: Blake Griffin , PJ Tucker

C: Enes Kanter, Steven Adams , R. Gobert

IL: D. Ayton , D.Bertans

TRADE DISCUSSION

I am not getting enough efficiency from PJ Tucker , Blake Griffin and J. Richardson what are your suggestion I am willing to make a trade 

Which position do you consider needs a trade? Any names for recommendation will be really helpfull.

INFO : L.Ball , PJ Washingon , Lamb , Grant ,  Satoransky , E.Gordon are free to pick up at my leauge.

Thanks!

@JoeSampras   who would you give up for Drummond or Whiteside as your last suggestion brother

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...