NBC Sports Edge Forums

B.Roy & Billups for D. Lee & B. Diddy

My: Brandon Roy & Chauncey Billups

For: David Lee & Baron Davis

Well the news on Roy has been both good and bad, but still more bad then good. Do I wait to what Roy's condition is or cut my losses and make a move. I know I'll be picking up two injuries on my already injury plagued team, but I don't mind dealing with Lee's short-term injury and Baron.. well Baron's whatever. The whole Roy situation is a nightmare, what should I do?

(Lee's owner has a man crush on Billups, he also has John Salmons, maybe target Salmons instead?)

I'd target someone else he has besides Baron, but with a tad more value than Salmons. Broy's worth could be close to nothing soon, and Billups is having a horrible year, so this is a good trade. Even if you can't squeeze someone else outta him to replace Baron, I think I'd still take it.

I'd target someone else he has besides Baron, but with a tad more value than Salmons. Broy's worth could be close to nothing soon, and Billups is having a horrible year, so this is a good trade. Even if you can't squeeze someone else outta him to replace Baron, I think I'd still take it.

To be completely honest, I'm scared to reach with B.Roy. At least with Davis, if he puts a string of games together I can package him and ship him off. I feel like for moving B.Roy is closing and would like to do something with him before it's too late. Any other thoughts? Push for the trade or hold tight?

Archived