NBC Sports Edge Forums

ADD Heap?

whips02

Team A in my sig. Currently in 1 st place.

I have been growing impatient with Keller and his lack of production, while everyone around him is producing.

Shoud i make a TE switch?

Available TE's:

Heap - BAL (Remaining schedule vs TB, vs PIT, @ HOU, vs NO, @ CLE)

B. Watson - CLE (remaining schedule vs CAR, @ MIA, @ BUF, @ CIN, vs BAL)

Dressen - HOU

Graham - NO (Shockey out?)

Boss - (With Smith and Nicks out, does he pick up targets?)

H. Miller - PIT

Streaming isn't an option.

I have a limited amount of moves i can use in this league.

Currently im at 26, and we are allowed 35 for the whole season.

So i am looking to pickup a TE and keep him there for the rest of the season if i can.

Thx 4 MINE!

I like Heap with Boss 2nd

IMO I think you roll with Keller one more week; I know that's not what u wanna hear, but that's just my opinion.

Yes Boss is available. But like i mentioned, my goal is too add a TE who i can start the rest of th eseason, and more importantly in the playoffs.

If Boss is just a 1-2 week plug in thendont think he is the best option for me team.

Any one else with some thoughts?

Yes Boss is available. But like i mentioned, my goal is too add a TE who i can start the rest of th eseason, and more importantly in the playoffs.

If Boss is just a 1-2 week plug in thendont think he is the best option for me team.

Any one else with some thoughts?

boss is not a one-week plug-in. both nicks and s.smith are going to miss several weeks and possibly more. boss is going to see an expanded role in the passing game for sure.

Hey buddy, take it from a fellow Keller owner on one team, and a Heap owner on another, i would love to have Heap on my team right now.

I watch all the Ravens games being from Baltimore, and Flacco usually gives him a fair amount of targets, which is all you can really ask for with a tight end right?

Hey buddy, take it from a fellow Keller owner on one team, and a Heap owner on another, i would love to have Heap on my team right now.

I watch all the Ravens games being from Baltimore, and Flacco usually gives him a fair amount of targets, which is all you can really ask for with a tight end right?

Thanks.

Im leaning towards Heap....i think those matchups in weeks 15 and 16 (Hou and NO) can be good for his production.

Archived