NBC Sports EDGE Forums

QB help

jtbgator

Who should I start this week? I'm really having a tough time with this one. I'm 6-5 and need a win this week to clinch a playoff spot.

Kyle Orton vs STL or Shaun Hill vs NE?

Orton looked average last week vs SD. Moreno is running the ball more and more. STL pass D is under-rated in my opinion.

Hill faces a horrible NE pass D (ranks 2nd to last only behind HOU this year). Hill throws, throws and throws some more. DET will likely play from behind. And will likely not be able to run much.

Am I crazy to start Hill over Orton this week?

Really need some help on this one please.

Thanks WHIR as always.

Thanks for help on mine.

I like Hill this week, better weapon in Megatron and it's going to be a shootout with two horrible defenses.

I would be hard pressed to called Megatron a better weapon that Lloyd this week - maybe even this year. Lloyd is making freakish catches look routine and has been outscoring Calvin seemingly every week. Detroit is not going to be able to throw early because New England will be bringing heavy pressure. I see Calvin getting a late TD when it doesn't matter and New England has let up, but I think Lloyd outscores him again this week. And if anything, the fact that Moreno is starting to come on will only open up the field for playaction and deeper passes.

With that said, I'd go with Orton - with confidence.

Archived