NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Who to flex?

Jimmy2Times

I think I'd give Goodson a crack over Williams IF we know Stewart is out. But you won't know until game time -- he has been practicing. If Stewart plays at all, I'd leave it as-is.

That doesn't necessary mean that Jstew will play, sure he can practice. but what happens if he were to injury himself during those drills. that thought it always gonna be over his head each week.

i am a Lions fan...(30 min out from ford field) BUT i could see Woodhead carving out some big points today against the leos!! i think this will be a high scoring game..possibly higher than the DAL/N.O. game woodhead good for 4-5 out of the back field for 40 plus... jmo

Still need help, obviously Woodhead is out of the mix and Im glad I didn't start him, but Santana is a gtd, and I don't know if I should give Randy, Driver, Thomas, or Goodson the go if Santana is out...

For some reason my gut is telling me go with Randy even though he has been a disappointment.

Also Dreesen is on the wire in my league, I kinda like the idea of adding him and throwing him in the flex this week against the Titans with Daniels out.

sure he can practice. but what happens if he were to injury himself during those drills. that thought it always gonna be over his head each week.

That's why I said he wouldn't know until game time. Presumedly they won't be practicing Sunday before the game. In fact, I doubt they practice ANY Sunday mornings before the game. B)

And I'd leave Moss on the bench until he actually does something. I think it's wrong to assume he automatically is useful with a guy who had 9 career attempts when he couldn't do anything all season with Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Vince Young or Kerry Collins -- who have a little bit of experience between them.

i'd leave it as is, assuming Santana plays.

I plan on it now, but don't know what to do if he sits.

And I'd leave Moss on the bench until he actually does something. I think it's wrong to assume he automatically is useful with a guy who had 9 career attempts when he couldn't do anything with Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Vince Young or Kerry Collins -- who have a little bit of experience between them.

Good point. but 3 of those 9 went Randy's way, that's I guess my only argument with it I guess, I just feel like none are really a suitable fill in for Santana this week... But, my luck would be I sit both Moss's because Santana is out, and Randy is stinking it up... And Randy will explode.

Honestly, I think Keiland will be fine against Minny. Their rush D is still good at home, but fairly poor on the road. So I think your lineup is fine as-is.

Thanks, I am leaving everything as is, but what do I do if Santana sits? Looks like JStew is going to start this week, so that leave me with a timeshare RB on the worst offense in the NFL, or Driver, Randy, or Mike Thomas.

This is honestly the hardest decision I've had all year. I don't even know if I want to go with Santana even if he does play. Hammy injuries are brutal for WRs.

I believe Moss is due for a decent game, but I really can't see it happening with Rusty at QB this week.

I'd play Williams for sure.

I plan on playing Williams now for sure since Woodhead already played, and JStew is expected to start this week.

I think the QB change actually helps Randy here. Fisher was pissed at V. Young for not hitting Randy early in the game last week. A tossed in QB with no experience should listen to the coaches and do whatever he is told (hence 3 of 9 went Randy's way last week) . Plus Randy is known for pleading/bullying with QBs for the ball, a new QB might just do what everyone is telling him to, and throw to Randy.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...NFL&id=4650

Jonathan Stewart (concussion) is listed as probable for Week 12 after completing a full week of practice.

He'll play at Cleveland, reducing Mike Goodson into a timeshare. Coach John Fox typically defers to veterans when picking starters, so Stewart seems likely got the first-team nod ahead of Goodson. Neither Panthers tailback will be a safe fantasy play against the Browns' underrated rush defense.

Source: Charlotte Observer

I think the QB change actually helps Randy here. Fisher was pissed at V. Young for not hitting Randy early in the game last week. A tossed in QB with no experience should listen to the coaches and do whatever he is told (hence 3 of 9 went Randy's way last week) . Plus Randy is known for pleading/bullying with QBs for the ball, a new QB might just do what everyone is telling him to, and throw to Randy.

Just curious what you did here?

Archived